eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Old January 18th, 2006, 10:52 PM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Angry trouble logging in

iem not able to login from main page.....both from the top-right and top-left fields...
when i hit the post-reply button...iem asked for my username and password again and and after entering same it logs me in....

do something kharchu....
Old January 18th, 2006, 11:02 PM
The One and Only.

brahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud of
Re: trouble logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyomkeshsaxena
iem not able to login from main page.....both from the top-right and top-left fields...
when i hit the post-reply button...iem asked for my username and password again and and after entering same it logs me in....

do something kharchu....
sem 2 sem here 2.
Old January 18th, 2006, 11:03 PM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmchari
sem 2 sem here 2.
yeah...when u enter from main page..it shows u a temp window saying..'wlcome back or blablabla'...par phir bhi login nahi karta!!
Old January 19th, 2006, 12:33 AM
The One and Only.

brahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud of

tried and tested funda.
open echarcha.com
Click Echarcha_Lounge->Lal Mirchi
Enter Userid/Password, Click Remember Me and Click Sign.
Old January 19th, 2006, 01:17 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Folks,
I dont know the different comobinations of Windows 200, WIndows XP with and without SP2 and browsers and their versions which cause problems.

I suggest you log out, clear all temp. cache files, delete all cookies, ensure your browser is set to accept cookies and allowed to run Javascript. Then log in. It should work.

If not, I really dont know what the problem is... Use brahmchari's technique as it works for sure.