eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Old May 14th, 2001, 04:05 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
eCharcha Color Personalisation (eCP) related problems

Namaste eCharchans,

I just completed the color personalisation for eCharcha.Com. There are two schemes - our default good old orange, yellow and green scheme; and the latest subdued dull grey and blue scheme

Please report any problems you see in this thread.

Also, please note the different logos on the main page and internal pages for the Corporate scheme. Please let me know what you think? Should the slogan "Loud and ..." be in white? Should there be a darker grey outer ring surrounding the logo?

Thank you for your feedback and patience.

Sunit
Old May 14th, 2001, 04:15 PM
~Haiwan~

gandesh will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

wow! these new color options rock... maybe echarcha can offer us more color choices down the road... love the ability to customize...
Old May 14th, 2001, 05:10 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Question Wish some more feedback and bug reports

Took me the better part of the day I need your feedback, especially any bug reports!

Thanks,

Sunit
Old May 15th, 2001, 12:04 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Exclamation A quick note

Hi folks,

If you choose a color scheme, say Corporate, then you browse eCharcha and finally log off (which I wish none of you should do.. just visit eCharcha on the net... ) you will notice that you still retain your chosen color scheme.

So when you next visit eCharcha's main page, you will still the same color scheme. This way you wont get caught unawares at work with a bright color scheme. For this to work, you should NOT delete the cookies that eCharcha sets on your PC.

Those of you who use cookies to browse the site or select the remember username and password feature from Edit your Options section of your profile, must log out. Then delete the cookies on your PC. Then login again for the new scheme to take effect.

Hope this helps and solves any technical issues you have been facing with the color scheme.

Thanks,
Sunit
Old May 15th, 2001, 12:15 PM
Senior eCharchan

aryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to behold
work great for me. didn't need to logout or delete cookies. BTW, I use windows 2000 Professional desktop with IE5.5. Does it work differently on that combo?

Corporate is great color scheme for office use. NEAT.
but they all have to learn to live in the same box.
Old May 15th, 2001, 12:23 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Hey...no problems at all...ek dum makkhan key maafik mast hai !!!
Old May 15th, 2001, 12:49 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

No there should be nothing different with IE5.5

I too have Windows2000 prof. with IE5.5

Just that if you select "browse with cookies" then it will remeber the color scheme next time even if you just visit the main page without loggin in. For safety sake at work, just go to Edit options under Edit Profile and select "remeber username password" after you have set the color scheme you like. This way you will be assured of the scheme you want at all times.

Quote:
Originally posted by aryaputra
work great for me. didn't need to logout or delete cookies. BTW, I use windows 2000 Professional desktop with IE5.5. Does it work differently on that combo?

Corporate is great color scheme for office use. NEAT.
Old May 16th, 2001, 07:43 AM
Senior Echarchan

Super Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of light
It looks great, echarcha!

I especially love the corporate color theme. It is easirer on the eye too. The logo looks good too.

Haven't seen any bugs so far.

I like having the simlies on the side bar, makes it easier to put in emotions also.

I also use IE5 and Win 2000 at work and Win Me and Wind 98 at home, both places have "remember user name and password" selected - the theme does not change everytime I log out.

Works fine with AOL too.

Thanks,
SG
------------------------------------------------
A Proud Indian American