eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Closed Thread

Old March 28th, 2001, 05:06 PM
gandu

Hi folks,

there have been some problems over the last 24 hours which some of you have reported, related to not being able to access parts of echarcha.

Please report them here. I'm in the process of trying to figure out why this would be happening.

Shri
Old March 28th, 2001, 05:18 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Test post

Namaste eCharchans,
Due to some weird and unexpected problems, you could not start a new thread but you coudl reply.

Do write about problems on this thread.
Old March 28th, 2001, 06:08 PM
Senior eCharchan

aryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to behold
Angry is it that

somebody was trying to hack the site?
but they all have to learn to live in the same box.
Old March 28th, 2001, 06:34 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation no hacking

I dont think there were any hacker attacks. Afterall, we are just a bunch of jolly good Indians discussing India and other things... we have no credit card information to offer to hackers
Old March 28th, 2001, 06:36 PM
Senior eCharchan

aryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to behold
maybe aungu & brothers practising newly learnt skill-set?
Old March 28th, 2001, 07:19 PM
gandu

The surds who're messing with Gandmasti.Com are trying to hack the site!!!

Either them or the ISI
Old March 28th, 2001, 07:24 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Talking Man o Man...

So now surds are into hacking?? No wonder you have closed down the sardarji forum on gandmasti.com!
Old March 28th, 2001, 07:25 PM
gandu

We've got two idiots harrassing us .. both the morons are using their work / college IPs

neoforma.com and concordia uni for the record incase anything happens to gandmasti.com
Old March 28th, 2001, 07:33 PM
Aamer Batooq

Talking Either them or "ISI" by Mr Gandu

An insect falls into a mug of beer !
Englishman: throws the mug away and walks out.

American: takes the insect out and drinks the beer.

Chinese: eats the insect and throws the beer away.

Israeli: sucks the beer from the insect before throwing
the insect away and drinking the beer.

Pakistani: accuses the Indian of throwing the insect into his
beer and vows to reply in kind.

Indian: Accuses Pakistan of helping the insect to infiltrate into the mug,supplying it with nourishment to continue swimming in the beer, blames it as a long term ISI operation, terms the insect as an Islamic militant, then an Afghan mercenary, then a Pakistan army regular and finally a Pakistan SSG commando in an undercover operation and presents identity card of the bug to prove that it indeed is a
Pakistan army person in an undercover operation to change the status of LOC, and vows to defend every inch of the mug and every drop of beer.

Its just a joke so please,take this as one,nothing persnol or serious.
And I think this joke fits on guys like you (gandu)
Old March 28th, 2001, 07:36 PM
Senior eCharchan

hey I can't change my avatar....i uploaded 3 times...still get old avatar......
Old March 28th, 2001, 07:38 PM
gandu

I'm seeing a tiger thingy as your avatar. Perhaps you got it cached?
Old March 28th, 2001, 07:55 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Question What avatar do you want?

????

I see the tiger avatar in the control panel also...
Old April 19th, 2001, 03:48 PM
Dr. Kamasutra

bada_bhai is on a distinguished road
Exclamation I am not seeing avatars

I am not seeing avatars.

I saw avatars while browsing as guest.

Also when I first logged in and posted a new thread, I saw a new type of page with lots of new buttons for code inserting and smiling faces.

But for this second reply, I am not seeing that same new buttons. I am seeing the normal old reply page.
Old April 24th, 2001, 05:28 PM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute
Question Unable to find my avatar

I had submitted my new avatar to this website , but i am unable to see my avatar, well BTW when uploading the avatar it asks for a html file can we upload a *.jpg or *.gif image(well i have loadad a html file)
a bit curious about this avatars, some one pls do help , thanks in advance
Old April 30th, 2001, 11:46 PM
a bored echarchan

nandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation HELP

it's been a week since i lost all my smiley buttons!!!!!!
and i can't see my avtaar ever please tell me the problem!!!!!!
Closed Thread