eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Life Abroad

Notices

Life Abroad All about life away from home

View Poll Results: Which Superbowl ad did you like the most
Budwiser 4 57.14%
Pepsi (featuring BS) 0 0%
MLIFE 0 0%
The game was too intense to pay attention to ads 3 42.86%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 4th, 2002, 07:22 AM

Question Which Superbowl ad you liked the most?

Bud, Pepsi, Mlife?
Old February 4th, 2002, 08:22 AM
Source Integrator

CyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to all
bud was funny but mlife made no sense at all!!
Old February 4th, 2002, 09:09 AM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
ya..bud was funny.and that Britney ad sucked big time...

mlife featuring AT&T add wsa kewl.
Old February 4th, 2002, 09:53 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Bud was the best. 'You have beutiful eyes !' 'I would like to go out with you sometimes ' 'So how much ?'

AND PATS RULE
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old February 4th, 2002, 10:10 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
New york sports club ad (where that fat man falls off the chair exposing his butts).. "There are a million reasons to go to NYSC"..

That was way too cool.
Old February 4th, 2002, 10:15 AM
Source Integrator

CyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by GpeL
New york sports club ad (where that fat man falls off the chair exposing his butts).. "There are a million reasons to go to NYSC"..

That was way too cool.
i missed that one!!

did u guys make any money off the game though?
Old February 4th, 2002, 10:19 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Yup.. 5 bucks..
Old February 4th, 2002, 10:24 AM
Source Integrator

what kinda bet was that?
Well We played the GRID and i was luck to have won the pot in the last 10 seconds of th game.......

!! I made 40 bucks invested 5 bucks kinda kewl......this was total based on luck no thinkin involvbed at all!
Old February 4th, 2002, 10:26 AM
Pelu Pelu

A drunk bet.. after pats started winning my BIL bet me 5 bucks at half time that rams are gonna come back and take the game.. I agreed for that 5 bucks.. and won.. simple.
Old February 4th, 2002, 10:30 AM
Source Integrator

what we did was made an array 10x10 [0 to 9 wala]

rows and columns not marked yet . Pppl chose which boxes they wanted it was a dollar a box , you still dont know what u have picked. when all boxes were filled that is 100 bux collected, chits were picked out one after another and corresponding number added to the row. so it was say 3 form the chit then 0th raw =3

get totalt randomization took place. At the end of the quarter the last digits of the score is taken and marek on the grid. whoever had the box won 20 bucks. for the 4th quarter it was 40 bux!
he he
nice time, bbq in the winter, beers and gambling what more does a guy want?
Old February 4th, 2002, 10:38 AM
Pelu Pelu

Melly pai.. ye poll ko pole nahi karoge kyaa?
Old February 4th, 2002, 12:06 PM

Cool and the yahoo commercial ...

talking to the dolphin

that was cool too
Old February 4th, 2002, 01:34 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
I missed the whole SUperBowl

Had something important to do.. Did not watch it.

Anyway, I still have to udnerstand the rules of the game. I enjoy NBA a lot. And sometimes I enjoy Rugby if I can get ot see it.
Old February 4th, 2002, 01:41 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I missed the whole SUperBowl

Quote:
Originally posted by echarcha
Had something important to do.. Did not watch it.

ummhmmmm
Old February 4th, 2002, 01:54 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Lo Dirty minds at work again !
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.