eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old December 27th, 2000, 11:18 AM
eCharchan

arun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

The latest in the series of attempts by D Company (i.e. Dawood) to finish off Hritik Roshan and his Father is to spread obnoxious rumours about them. From nowhere a rumour is spread in Kathmandu that Hritik has passed blasphemic remarks about Nepalese. In a short time Nepal is set on fire. News was that 2 students were killed and several Policemen were injured in violent demonstrations throughout Nepal.

The news today is that Nepalese government has banned all Hritik Roshan starrer movies through out Nepal nd "Nepalese Government" has asked Hritik to tender "unconditional apology" to the Nepalese.

What a bloody neat job to finish of Father-Son duo because they refuse to tow the D Company line. First it was murderous attack on Father Roshan, then it was threatening calls and since Roshans could escape from both
attempts, they have tried this and this time very successfully.

All of you are aware that Nepal is a big base of D Company and ISI. It is easier to operate from there. Even Indian airlines Hi-jacking was effected from there. What are indians doing about it? Just watch the fun. When Sanjay Dutt was arrested for his part in Mumbai Blasts, all and
sundry working in Bollywood came out on Mumbai streets to ptotest against the arrest and to show solidarity with Sanjay Dutt. All Newspapers gave wide coverage. When Sanjay Dutt came out of jail on bail, Times of India printed
half page photo of Sanjay Dutt on front page.

Last week it was attack on Red Fort and a very successful one. Now they have threatened to blast of Prime Minister's Office. Where is our Dhotar (dhoti)? Oh, he is safe in Kottayam, getting his body massaged, the Ayurvedic way.
Where is our Takloo(LKA)? He is ready with another statement denouncing the dastardly attack on India etc etc. A home Minister who makes a Statement that India's internal security is in a mess should be "dismissed", not for
his being chargesheeted by CBI in Ayodhya case but for his utter failure to protect a common Indian from bullets of Pakistani infiltrators. In the region of Jammu and Kashmir, some 6 or 7 Jawaans are getting killed on daily basis and Indians are busy singing paens of Dhotar's diplomatic success in declaring unilateral ceasefire in the "HOLY" month of Ramzaan.

Yesterday, a big mob comes out of Jama Masjid in Srinagar with AK 47 in their hands and shout anti India slogans.

The Game of Pakistan is not only to wrench Kashmir from India. This they will do any way, thanks to Dhotar and Takloo, but bigger game is to disintegrate India completely.

While this is happening, Indians will enjoy watching movies made with the finance of D Company. Long live Atal Bihari.

Jai Hind phor that
Old December 27th, 2000, 11:32 AM

Thumbs down

Well with this rate i guess we will have bomb blasts all over India
Old December 27th, 2000, 11:41 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
I had mentioned before...

in a thread started by 'rakhwala' about our policy on Kashmir and the way things are going...(it was one time I agreed somewhat to what rakhwala was saying)

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showth...p?threadid=263
Check my reply to this..

Well, whether BJP or Congress... no one really cares about India.
Old December 27th, 2000, 11:48 AM
loin.....loin cloth

laal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to behold
Hello Arun bhaiya yeh 'mithun chakraborti film' of a post thodi upar se gayi....shuru huey they Hrithik ki body se end kiye dhotar ki body pe.....start kiya takle roshan se end kiya takle chashmish pe.....shuru mein do log nepal mein maare end taak aate aate red fort mein teen log gaye...

Aap chaahte kya hain??suzanne khan se rishta ya Atal behari ki shaadi so that he doesnt rule the nation any longer???

Topic ke hisaab se bolo bhaiya...it seemed like my school ke exams ke answer paper...just answered one question and put in everything and the kitchen sink into it.
Old December 27th, 2000, 12:13 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Hritik roshan

I feel what arun is trying to say is how easily Pakistan has infiltrated india.It's not just the film industry that is being controlled by Pakistan sympathisers.Even the place from where no lesser but the Prime minister gives his speech to the nation a place in the heart of the capital city of India can be easily be accessed by the terrorists.The red fort incident shows that.Inspite of having a small army presence the terrorists managed to get there.Now they are even threatening the Prime ministers office.The Mandir vahi banayenge man is now the home minister and all he's done till date is denounced Pakistan 7456 times or maybe 8047 time I lost count,apart from that nothing has been done.Not to mention the several reprives of cease fire's offered on a platter during the HOLY month
of Ramzaan.I mean is this why BJP was voted for by people.
Maybe arun is feeling too disillusioned by the lame duck policies of the BJP govt which infact make the policies of even the former congress govs seem stringent.

Nepal which is supposed to be a Hindu country too has become an ISI base.This is one more thing that he wanted to show here probably.

It was an excellent post...very sarcastic.

[Edited by viking on 12-27-2000 at 02:15 PM]
Old December 27th, 2000, 12:15 PM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute
Langotiya, Arun bhaiyya tanik conphooj ho gaye hain. Woh yeh kehna chahte hain, ki Hrithik massage karwa rahe hain Srinagar mein, aur Dawood Nepali hai. Phir Sunjay Dutt takle ho gaye hain, aur LKA masjid mein baithkar picture dekh rahe hain. Itne mein Dawood bhai Red fort mein shooting kar rahe the, aur unko bail pe chudaane ke liye Dhotar Nepali police ki madad le rahe hain. Ab yeh hota hai ki Takloo Roshan Dubai mein baith gangster hai, aur 2 students ko maar dale.

Nepali government ab hindi picture finance karegi (bcos of Manisha Koirala , yaar) and Dawood watchman ki duty karega. Sunjay Dutt ne plane hijack karke Srinagar ke Jama Masjid mein land karvaya.......

Bhai, bahut conphhoosion ho gaya ..
Old December 27th, 2000, 01:12 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Cool HI smelly and laal

I have always followed posts by arun You should also search for all posts by arun and read them. I like what he says.... seems to be quite learned and genuinely concerned about India and the current happenings.

Jokes apart, what arun is saying is that India is being hounded by Pakistani ISI agents and they have adopted new ways for harassing prominent Indian personalities like Hrithik Roshan.

Also the post is about the author's views on how inept and incompetent our Prime Minister and Defense Minister are at handling the Kashmir situation and the increasing terrorist activities by Pak sympathisers and ISI agents.

Old December 27th, 2000, 01:31 PM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute
echarcha,

thanks for the precis. That is the point exactly. I was trying to interlink all the people he named. For example, what relevance does the Sunjay Dutt paragraph have in the post ??

Here are the characters ..

Hrithik Roshan,
Takloo Roshan,
Sunjay Dutt
Dawood,
Nepali Government,
Takloo LKA,
Dhota ABV.

Here are the locations

Nepal,
Srinagar,
Delhi,
Mumbai,
Kottayam,
J&K.

Here are the issues.

Bollywood control by Mob,
Kashmir Terrorism,
Mumbai bomb blasts,
Anti India Slogans,
Nepali riots,
Hrithiks remarks,
Indian Airlines hijacking.

I do not see a common thread in all of the above except one .. muslims. So question for Arun is this .. is this supposed to an anti Pakistan thread, anti-muslim, anti-dawood, anti-politician or just anti-lifeisallf**kedup

Or as Langotiya puts it .. is this a Mithun Chakraborty movie ??

See my conphoojan , echarcha.

[Edited by smellyfinger on 12-27-2000 at 03:34 PM]
Old December 27th, 2000, 01:41 PM

Cool

Hey it is not a matter to be joked about.It is our country we are talking about.The Pakistan "ISI CANCER" is spreading not only on the J&K border but slowly it is entering inner parts of India and soon it will be my home and your home in India which will be affected by this cancer.It is now trying to gain control over entertainment industry via dawood etc.God forbid but if these pakistani islamic militants suceed u lal alngot and rest and me we will belong to a sepearat countries...there no lonegr will be one country known as India.....what these ISI people are trying to do is completely disintegrate India.....today the film Industry tomoroow may be some other industries....

go and read this site:
http://www.rediff.com/entertai/2000/dec/27rosh.htm

What is going on India is due to lack of proper leadership.What we need is a PM with guts of steel and extreme patriotism.

Today they are troubling celebrities who are not ready to succumb to these underworld dons...if they succeed here tomorrow it could be a common man like u and me.
Old December 27th, 2000, 01:47 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Nice one gogogirl

That was a good post gogogirl..it's becomming increasingly
unsafe in India if one strikes it big in the USA and makes millions and then decides to go back to India(Mumbai especially)then I'am sure one of Dawoods men could definately be knocking your door for 'hafta'.

And some Indian people seem to be slow at understanding these issues,and worse these kind of people seem to be running the govts these days, so I think it would be some time before some action is taken.
Old December 27th, 2000, 02:23 PM
Senior eCharchan

No sense in bashing ABV or the government. It is our own constitution that has led to weak and impotent governments. This whole concept of minority / joint government is beyond comprehension. They cannot do anything radical, because there is always someone ready to pull support if they do it. India, as a country cannot afford elections every 9 months. At the very least I think they should change this concept of no-confidence votes. Once you establish majority in the parliament, you should be given 5 years. Then we will have PMs with some balls.

Why cant India send out an aircraft carrier and bomb Dawood's house in Dubai (like the US did in Sudan) ?? Simple, we dont have the balls. We are too concerned about world reaction. If the UAE does not extradite Dawood, shouldn't we at least threaten them with it. But it wont happen. Why? Because either we have politicians who are on Dawoods payroll or they just dont want to take the risk.

Remember, about 10 years back, we could have had Dawood back in India, as his passport had expired. He (allegedly) paid off a consulate employee to get his passport renewed. Thats right, he still had an Indian passport, as Dubai could not grant him citizenship (dont know if that has changed).

Here is what we should do, at the very least. Declare him an international terrorist and put a huge reward on his head - dead or alive. See if someone bites.
Old December 27th, 2000, 02:36 PM
in Bartania

smartganduinuk will become famous soon enough
Hrithik defamed,
Sanjay dutt jailed,
D finances movies,
lots of people are killed,
there was bombing behind my house,
so what
What do I do ?
I am not a hero. I vote in the elections, OK.
But I cant fight D, or ISI or anybody, because I am the common man.
What do I do ?
Old December 27th, 2000, 02:47 PM
Senior eCharchan

aryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to behold
Wink

Strange isn't it?

None of the KHAN's have ever been Harrassed or threatened to be Killed.

But Hritik roshan is.

What is the difference between the KHAN's and Roshan?

BIG difference : Hritik Roshan is not Muslim

Am I right Brothers and Sisters of India?

but they all have to learn to live in the same box.
Old December 27th, 2000, 02:48 PM
in Bartania

smartganduinuk will become famous soon enough
Cool The following are entirely my views and most of you may not subscribe to it.

And I for one really dont understand why a common man should do anything if Sanjay Dutt is jailed....
Why..........?
If he did anything wrong, he should be punished, afterall he did do something wrong......
Why do you want to sympathise with him, only because he is an actor ?
So many youths in Punjab were in the same circumstances at one moment of time, no body cared for them, but when an actor takes drugs, has an AK, then the whole of India sympathises with him. Now dont tell me that D or ISI was involved in this. He is responsible for his own actions.

I for one agree, that whether its Hrithik or Sanjay, they get rewards and punishments for their deeds. Ye log dudh ke dhule nahi hain. Now dont tell me that Taklu Roshan has never used a single rupee from underworld sources in financing his films. There are always risks involved in such kinda business.
Old December 27th, 2000, 02:49 PM
Ass Kicker

Exclamation Point noted

Aryaputra this is what arun must have been trying to say all along!.

For more on whats happening in Nepal.

http://news.india-today.com/ntoday/n...2/27/n69.shtml

Wish we Indians too had protested sharply when our Indian Airlines flight was hijacked in Kathmandu due to the abysmal
security at the Neplai airport.

Pakistan seens to have suceeded in creating this rift between the Hindu kingdom Nepal and India!.

[Edited by viking on 12-27-2000 at 04:59 PM]