eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old November 14th, 2003, 12:59 AM
Junior eCharchan

supremo is on a distinguished road
Travel In Time

Dear friends...This is My Debut post on this lively board...

JUst for a start I wld like to know ...In 10 years from now, what would you forsee:

about yourself
about India
about USA
and about S/w industry..
Old November 14th, 2003, 01:28 AM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute
India would be a huge economy by 2013. Lot more jobs, more infrastructure in the form of better roads, water supply, power etc. We might be able to see a government which might last for a full term. Other than that, there will be basically two classes of people. One well-to-do and the other hand-to-mouth. Most of the cities would be divided into two parts bcoz of this like old hyd and new hyd only that the newer one would be much better.

People would not change and they would continue to spit on roads, punch each other and all the cool things ya know corruption and population would not cease either.
Technology will be used on a larger scale in the public sector. More software companies and better salaries

USA will also improve in many ways esp foreign policies. The economy will definitely be better but most of the things would be gotten from outside. People will be left with lower salaries but will continue to lead their 'oh-so american' dream Credit card companies will grow People will start interacting more with other developing avenues in China, Brazil, India on a personal level rather than the existing corporate level and maybe even relocate.

S/w industry will definitely grow. More and more computing will be seen in the common man's life. There will definitely be jobs both in the US as well as in India.
Old November 14th, 2003, 01:56 AM
Senior eCharchan

Netra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant future
Welcome to E-Charcha Supremo.

I am a person who lives totally in the present, so don't foresee anything.
Old November 14th, 2003, 02:23 AM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by Netra
Welcome to E-Charcha Supremo.

I am a person who lives totally in the present, so don't foresee anything.
Living in present is ok and somehow every one is living in present only...

but you shd have some thing to look forward to so that u can live ur present in a purposeful way...

in crude sense living in present means u donot care even for tomorrow whatso ever happens let it be tackled tomorrow only...if that is ur philosophy then perhaps u donot have any insurence coverage...u donot maintain bank balance...u donot do any shopping for tomorrow...ur world is going to end by today eve...Is taht right
Old November 14th, 2003, 02:25 AM
Senior eCharchan

Netra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by supremo
Living in present is ok and somehow every one is living in present only...

but you shd have some thing to look forward to so that u can live ur present in a purposeful way...

in crude sense living in present means u donot care even for tomorrow whatso ever happens let it be tackled tomorrow only...if that is ur philosophy then perhaps u donot have any insurence coverage...u donot maintain bank balance...u donot do any shopping for tomorrow...ur world is going to end by today eve...Is taht right
If it wasn't for my hubby, that's the way I would have been. I never manage to hold on to money, nor do I care to.

But maybe that's due to the fact that here in Switzerland, one's retirement is assured by pensions. So don't really have to think about it.
Old November 14th, 2003, 02:37 AM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by Netra
If it wasn't for my hubby, that's the way I would have been. I never manage to hold on to money, nor do I care to.

But maybe that's due to the fact that here in Switzerland, one's retirement is assured by pensions. So don't really have to think about it.
good...somehow I feel most of the feminine thinking is in this direction only...and only males tend to take all planning burden on them
Old November 14th, 2003, 02:39 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by supremo
good...somehow I feel most of the feminine thinking is in this direction only...and only males tend to take all planning burden on them
Don't get the idea I'm spending my hubby's hard-earned money. I am spending the money I've earned. And planning is also done by me to make him feel happy and secure.
Old November 14th, 2003, 03:43 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
about yourself about India about USA and about S/w industry

Supremo welcome. Make yourself comfortable and do tell us about yourself and your dreams about India, USA and of course Software industry.

Myself ten years from now? Strange ... I do know people who plan years in advance ... not me. I am not capable of thinking for more than four or five weeks ahead. Really. I live day to day. I have gone through and seen too much in my life to intervene in God's plans for me. Let uparwalla (God) worry, why should I spend countless hours worrying of something over which I have least control anyway.

India of future ... I would want India to fo(k the living shit out of Puekstan, Beggardesh and terrorists they support, get away with corruption, abolish or ban Congress Party, close down anti-India press, and get on with the business of improving lives of poor and depressed class in our Indian society. Is that too much to expect?

USA ... I really would like USA and its allies to fo(k the living shit out of fo(king terrorists and get on with the business of bringing democracy in to mid-east. It will also be nice for a change that USA will start supporting largest democracy in the world and stop kowtowing to dictators such as Mushuruffs.

Software Industry ... I hope all my friends in software industry will come up with bright new ideas such as hotmail and retire in their thirties and forties with trillions in their bank balances.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old November 14th, 2003, 04:54 AM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by tantric_yogi
about yourself about India about USA and about S/w industry

Supremo welcome. Make yourself comfortable and do tell us about yourself and your dreams about India, USA and of course Software industry.

Myself ten years from now? Strange ... I do know people who plan years in advance ... not me. I am not capable of thinking for more than four or five weeks ahead. Really. I live day to day. I have gone through and seen too much in my life to intervene in God's plans for me. Let uparwalla (God) worry, why should I spend countless hours worrying of something over which I have least control anyway.

India of future ... I would want India to fo(k the living shit out of Puekstan, Beggardesh and terrorists they support, get away with corruption, abolish or ban Congress Party, close down anti-India press, and get on with the business of improving lives of poor and depressed class in our Indian society. Is that too much to expect?

USA ... I really would like USA and its allies to fo(k the living shit out of fo(king terrorists and get on with the business of bringing democracy in to mid-east. It will also be nice for a change that USA will start supporting largest democracy in the world and stop kowtowing to dictators such as Mushuruffs.

Software Industry ... I hope all my friends in software industry will come up with bright new ideas such as hotmail and retire in their thirties and forties with trillions in their bank balances.

Tantric bhai thanx for welcoming me..

Anyway I was not looking for wishful thinking here...I want to know how do you visualize or u can practically imagine the state of affairs after 10 yrs from now.

for me ...15 yrs ago I could not have imagined that I would have seen so many parts of worls...I could not have visualized hi tec city in Hyderabad...I could not have visualized professional approach in various sectors in India like banking, Insurence etc.....

so sitting today I just want to visualize taht what would be the state of affairs after 10 years from now....

( I vaguely remember one hollywood movie where the hero is put up in some kind of freezer and he is taken out some 20-30 yrs later and he found an entirely different world...) Can anyone recall that movie...