eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old July 7th, 2011, 11:33 AM
IDLE Treasurer

dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute
Sanjay dutt n Dilnawaz sheikh urf manyaata dutt

so ye to basi kahani hai ki sanjay dutt ne maanyata dutt se shaadi ki thi. I didnt know until yesterday that manyaata (an ex B grade movie starlet ) was a muslim lady by the name Dilnawaz sheikh. anyways i get to see one of their twins fotos (girl named Iqra ) and im like why did he name his kid a muslim name and find the other twin named shahraan.
Got me wondering . im not against hindu muslim marriage (of people un related to me of course) but at the cost of being labelled a racist why the son of a staunch hindu would name his kids shahraan and iqra for gods sake!

If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking

Old July 7th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sanjay dutt n Dilnawaz sheikh urf manyaata dutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollyg View Post
so ye to basi kahani hai ki sanjay dutt ne maanyata dutt se shaadi ki thi. I didnt know until yesterday that manyaata (an ex B grade movie starlet ) was a muslim lady by the name Dilnawaz sheikh. anyways i get to see one of their twins fotos (girl named Iqra ) and im like why did he name his kid a muslim name and find the other twin named shahraan.
Got me wondering . im not against hindu muslim marriage (of people un related to me of course) but at the cost of being labelled a racist why the son of a staunch hindu would name his kids shahraan and iqra for gods sake!
The Dutt family has been influenced by Muslim culture since Sunil Dutt's time. Nargis Dutt, if I am not mistaken, was not cremated as per Hindu customs but buried. She kept her Muslim identity despite marriage with Hindu Sunil Dutt.

Sanjay Dutt got into bad influences and we know the whole saga of weapons, etc. His father must have never been a staunch or proud Hindu.

On the other hand, look at Salman Khan's family. His father Salim married a Hindu Maharashtrian lady. He being Muslim, named his kids Salman, Sohail and Arbaaz, which is fine. But the Salim has imbibed both cultures in proportion in his household. Salman celebrated Ganesh utsav with equal zeal as Eid when he releases his films.
Old July 7th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Orijinally d Dooplikate!!

Metafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Sanjay dutt n Dilnawaz sheikh urf manyaata dutt

Quote:
just guessing....
may be a pre-condition for the marriage - she change to hindu name and babies get mozzie names....

Old July 7th, 2011, 11:38 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Sanjay Dutt is more towards Islam,remember the Mumbai riots where he was out to defend the muslims with an AK-47 ?
Quote:
Old July 7th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute

read somewhere that manyaata was girlfriend of some gangster

Old July 7th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykode View Post
read somewhere that manyaata was girlfriend of some gangster
Edit your post and replace girlfriend with wife and gangster as blackmailer
Old July 7th, 2011, 11:55 AM
IDLE Treasurer

dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metafours View Post
just guessing....
may be a pre-condition for the marriage - she change to hindu name and babies get mozzie names....
actually she didnt take the name manyata for sanju baba but for the director of a B grade hindi film called 'two lovers' years before she met sanju.
sanju recently bought the x rated movie off the shelf for 20 lakhs rokda.

Old July 7th, 2011, 11:56 AM
IDLE Treasurer

yeah now the whole family can propagate the AK47s....
sanju duttkhan - sheikh , dilnawaz sheikh , iqra banoo and shahraan dutt khan sheikh.

to be frank enuff, for a moment there while posting , i totally forgot about nargis.

Old July 7th, 2011, 12:01 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
The Dutt family has been influenced by Muslim culture since Sunil Dutt's time. Nargis Dutt, if I am not mistaken, was not cremated as per Hindu customs but buried. She kept her Muslim identity despite marriage with Hindu Sunil Dutt.

Sanjay Dutt got into bad influences and we know the whole saga of weapons, etc. His father must have never been a staunch or proud Hindu.

On the other hand, look at Salman Khan's family. His father Salim married a Hindu Maharashtrian lady. He being Muslim, named his kids Salman, Sohail and Arbaaz, which is fine. But the Salim has imbibed both cultures in proportion in his household. Salman celebrated Ganesh utsav with equal zeal as Eid when he releases his films.
in fact , arbaaz khan's son is a christain , like his mother maliaka arora.

the khan family has faced threats of excommunication and fatwas from muslim organisations for celebrating ganesh utsav--but salim khan has scoffed at them .
Old July 7th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Manyata was supporting him all along when he was in jail. She is supposedly his only moral support. Maybe he was being kind to let her have her way....
this amongst more reasonable explanations others have given.
Old July 7th, 2011, 12:09 PM
IDLE Treasurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Manyata was supporting him all along when he was in jail. She is supposedly his only moral support. Maybe he was being kind to let her have her way....
this amongst more reasonable explanations others have given.
uske bacche uski marzi.
sunil must be turning in his grave.

oh wait, he was cremated

Old July 7th, 2011, 12:13 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post

sunil dutt once apologised to the muslim community for taking away one of them and marrying her--now what was the need to do that ??

some say it was for their votes .

does any muslim apologise to hindus for marrying one of them--and converting her ( which sunil dutt didnt force nargis to do)??

sanjay is more muslim than hindu--he started visiting siddhivinayak only after his arrest in the AK-56 case to show that he was a hindu. earlier he used to visit only masjids and dargahs. he mostly has muslim friends .

he is said to have been in the know about the bomb blasts being planned for mumbai , and the AK-56 was for protecting him from the hindu reaction , as hindus were naturally expected to riot after the blasts . similar weapons were distributed to other muslims to fight in the expected riots after the bomb blasts--which didnt occur as bal thackeray asked hindus to remain calm .
Old July 7th, 2011, 12:17 PM
IDLE Treasurer

i dont know who told me this , but ages ago, i heard that the only reason sunil dutt married nargis was because at the set of mother india, her tent had caught fire and he happened to walk into her tent while she was not dressed appropriately and married her to save her izzat bla bla.

Old July 7th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i dont know who told me this , but ages ago, i heard that the only reason sunil dutt married nargis was because at the set of mother india, her tent had caught fire and he happened to walk into her tent while she was not dressed appropriately and married her to save her izzat bla bla.
so he walked in when she was not dressed completly.... and then saved her from fire too?
So when did she get dressed? Or did Sunil carry her out while she was undressed? hmmmm
who knows what happened

Old July 7th, 2011, 12:29 PM
IDLE Treasurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykode View Post
so he walked in when she was not dressed completly.... and then saved her from fire too?
So when did she get dressed? Or did Sunil carry her out while she was undressed? hmmmm
who knows what happened
i cant imagine he got the time to get intimate with her with the fire raging in her tent?