eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Philosophy

Notices

Philosophy To be or not to be...

Old January 19th, 2013, 11:52 AM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute
America, the faithfuls, the believers, and the twisteds and then comes Oprahs and Lances

I dont understand this country, the United States of America ...

The more I see the stupidity, the more it becomes difficult for me to believe that this country is or was the most powerful nation on earth ... I still do believe that the stupidities that caused hiroshima or the idea of commies taking over USA or this new idea that Lance Armstrong has betrayed the believers in Livestrong and shit ...

What is wrong with American people?

They are like monkeys ... some are right wingers, ultra conservatives, idiots who would not give their women the right to abort a child, and then there are liberals, who would hope that someday a man could marry a chimpanzee ... I just dont understand ...

I think I have a bright future ... My plan is to become a babaji ... not to the extreme version of Osho, but much milder and more accomodative and more politically correct ... ofcourse with such a wider spectrum of politically correct masses with disparate views about so many things, it would be a very fine line to walk to appease everyone, but what the heck, if I can do that, I deserve to fool everyone and make money ... There will be bands that I will distribute the orange color band with "LoveStrong" written over it ...

and then if I get caught with my hands in a cookie jar, I can goto the Amma of USA ... Oprah and confess ...

And ofcourse the media here is so stupid that they will make a huge hue and cry about it ... as to how the normal people's faith has been shaken ... They dont know it is the same story ... they are all being fooled ... it is like the saying that we hear in India "Andher Nagari Chaupat Raja" ...

When the whole world is made of fools and cheats, why make a big deal about someone who came to the race first 7 times ... when there are Monsantos, the Republicans, Bushes and Dick Cheneys and Assads, and Hafiz Saeed and other demented personalities .... why make a big deal?

I have a lot of faith in Lance Armstrong ... and actually I have a lot of faith in the human evolution ... Imagine, if Lance has been crossing that line 7 times in Jerusalem at the time when Jesus walked then you can easily guess, what the faithfuls would have done ... He would be on a cross hanging and Oprah would have probably become the first anointed pope to start Armstronginity ... a new religion ... In a way nothing has changed, for there are still some nations, that behead you for no apparent reason, even if that reason becomes crossing a school race while being doped ... It is a race, whether it is in the school or in the olympics ... the mentality is the same, the difference being that adults acts as children ... have you seen the maniacs cheering at NFL games ... where will such people go, they need a messiah ...

So I say, there is nothing wrong ... Cheaters like Lance should be appreciated, may be someday only such cheaters can become true messiahs ... even Gods are humans too ...But if there are demented who think that their rationality, their inner wisdom or their so-called magnetic compass has got messed up because of Lance, then I think we should have more such events, for such people are living in caves and they should be pulled out and brought under the sun ... this is because the world is like that from time immemorial ... its just that some people got caught ...but there have been thieves among us, who still are leading people to beliefs and trusts and faith and piousness, strength, wisdom etc ..

We need more Lances ...
Old January 19th, 2013, 01:23 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: America, the faithfuls, the believers, and the twisteds and then comes Oprahs and Lances

There was a time when the whole of America worked towards building their nation. So many revolutions in the past century, right down to the technology revolution in the 70s. During all this America amassed a lot of wealth . The downside was consumerism started spreading. Why should we work when we can hire foreign help to work for us.?

The current crop of Americans are those guys who want to bask in the glory of their past using the wealth that their forefathers earned. No wonder future generation is becoming progressively more stupider than the one preceding it. Education is a mess; teenage pregnancies , partying etc are booming. They have always felt pride about the gems from the past who have done such extraordinary things. Now there are not a lot of takers so they want to cling on to whoever manages to go past the extraordinary and give him or her Godly status. Until he stumbles and people start throwing fits from betrayal ..

Well that is America now. a big show off
Old January 19th, 2013, 02:28 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: America, the faithfuls, the believers, and the twisteds and then comes Oprahs and Lances

When Indian minister is caught with hand in cookie jar ....... Next, day cookie and jar both disapear.......... What he did was shameful but how many Indian ministers can go on air and say I did something wrong.........
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old January 20th, 2013, 12:07 AM
Bhai Bolela hai

rationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond repute

Will LA be expected to return all the money he got as endorsement etc..
Reminds one of that 'fastest junkie' of yesteryears: Ben Johnson!
Old January 20th, 2013, 02:27 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by landyaBhai View Post
I dont understand this country, the United States of America ...

The more I see the stupidity, the more it becomes difficult for me to believe that this country is or was the most powerful nation on earth ... I still do believe that the stupidities that caused hiroshima or the idea of commies taking over USA or this new idea that Lance Armstrong has betrayed the believers in Livestrong and shit ...

What is wrong with American people?

They are like monkeys ... some are right wingers, ultra conservatives, idiots who would not give their women the right to abort a child, and then there are liberals, who would hope that someday a man could marry a chimpanzee ... I just dont understand ...

I think I have a bright future ... My plan is to become a babaji ... not to the extreme version of Osho, but much milder and more accomodative and more politically correct ... ofcourse with such a wider spectrum of politically correct masses with disparate views about so many things, it would be a very fine line to walk to appease everyone, but what the heck, if I can do that, I deserve to fool everyone and make money ... There will be bands that I will distribute the orange color band with "LoveStrong" written over it ...

and then if I get caught with my hands in a cookie jar, I can goto the Amma of USA ... Oprah and confess ...

And ofcourse the media here is so stupid that they will make a huge hue and cry about it ... as to how the normal people's faith has been shaken ... They dont know it is the same story ... they are all being fooled ... it is like the saying that we hear in India "Andher Nagari Chaupat Raja" ...

When the whole world is made of fools and cheats, why make a big deal about someone who came to the race first 7 times ... when there are Monsantos, the Republicans, Bushes and Dick Cheneys and Assads, and Hafiz Saeed and other demented personalities .... why make a big deal?

I have a lot of faith in Lance Armstrong ... and actually I have a lot of faith in the human evolution ... Imagine, if Lance has been crossing that line 7 times in Jerusalem at the time when Jesus walked then you can easily guess, what the faithfuls would have done ... He would be on a cross hanging and Oprah would have probably become the first anointed pope to start Armstronginity ... a new religion ... In a way nothing has changed, for there are still some nations, that behead you for no apparent reason, even if that reason becomes crossing a school race while being doped ... It is a race, whether it is in the school or in the olympics ... the mentality is the same, the difference being that adults acts as children ... have you seen the maniacs cheering at NFL games ... where will such people go, they need a messiah ...

So I say, there is nothing wrong ... Cheaters like Lance should be appreciated, may be someday only such cheaters can become true messiahs ... even Gods are humans too ...But if there are demented who think that their rationality, their inner wisdom or their so-called magnetic compass has got messed up because of Lance, then I think we should have more such events, for such people are living in caves and they should be pulled out and brought under the sun ... this is because the world is like that from time immemorial ... its just that some people got caught ...but there have been thieves among us, who still are leading people to beliefs and trusts and faith and piousness, strength, wisdom etc ..

We need more Lances ...
America (especially California and New York) always had welcomed fads and con-men since its inception...theosophical society, paramhansa yogananda, OTO, Freemasonry, Klu Klux Klan, Gurdjieff, Krishnamurty, Osho, Tony Robbins, David Koresh, Deepak Chopra, Eckhart Tolle, Dr.Phil, Oprah, Phil Donohue (before Oprah existed)....all of these flourished (or continue to flourish) in USA.

The secret cabal that runs this country realized that such personalities serve dual purpose, 1) to find suckers who can be used as patsies to lay blame on for heinous crimes, 2) use them as distractions so that more important job at hand can be accomplished with minimal outcry, 3) fool other idiot spymasters to use these to plant their spies/agents in such groups, which in turn are used against the very countries who planted them, 4) the list goes on and on.

To become Babaji in this country, you need to get Ghanta (the permission and blessings) from this secret cabal. If it suits their purpose, you will become rich and famous...so on front door you screw around your male/female disciples....on back door the secret cabal has their Ghanta in your ass

I know this because I am advisor for a cabal within the secret cabal. I can write this because I know it will be laughed off as a joke

Last edited by dhurandhar; January 20th, 2013 at 02:30 AM.
Old January 20th, 2013, 02:43 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaiSpeaks View Post
There was a time when the whole of America worked towards building their nation. So many revolutions in the past century, right down to the technology revolution in the 70s. During all this America amassed a lot of wealth . The downside was consumerism started spreading. Why should we work when we can hire foreign help to work for us.?

The current crop of Americans are those guys who want to bask in the glory of their past using the wealth that their forefathers earned. No wonder future generation is becoming progressively more stupider than the one preceding it. Education is a mess; teenage pregnancies , partying etc are booming. They have always felt pride about the gems from the past who have done such extraordinary things. Now there are not a lot of takers so they want to cling on to whoever manages to go past the extraordinary and give him or her Godly status. Until he stumbles and people start throwing fits from betrayal ..

Well that is America now. a big show off
This is true all over the world. I am sure your college professors (in India) thought of you as morons when they could do without calculators and you could not.

Education is a mess everywhere, but media seems to shine more light on USA for a reason that is beyond understanding of most people... including many of those who are elected members of National Academy of Science/Engineering in USA...

Teenage pregnancies also happen in India and all other countries.

Who are greater idiots...those who eat their own shit...or those who think of it to be progressive to follow people who eat their own shit?

If you think USA is so idiotic...why don't you join Sunnykode back into India?
Old January 20th, 2013, 11:03 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
This is true all over the world. I am sure your college professors (in India) thought of you as morons when they could do without calculators and you could not.
Calcuators have been around for a long time. In fact our college profs used to sneer at us for trying to write programs for everything which can even be done by a calculator. And before calculators came into being, you had slide rules and could use log tables.
Old January 20th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Calcuators have been around for a long time. In fact our college profs used to sneer at us for trying to write programs for everything which can even be done by a calculator. And before calculators came into being, you had slide rules and could use log tables.
Even before log tables there were hand calculations...the great Newton did his hand computations accurate to 17 decimal places without slide rules and I am inclined to believe that it was without log tables.
Old January 20th, 2013, 01:41 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post

Education is a mess everywhere, but media seems to shine more light on USA for a reason that is beyond understanding of most people... including many of those who are elected members of National Academy of Science/Engineering in USA...

Teenage pregnancies also happen in India and all other countries.

Who are greater idiots...those who eat their own shit...or those who think of it to be progressive to follow people who eat their own shit?

If you think USA is so idiotic...why don't you join Sunnykode back into India?
I don't think USA is idiotic . I was just reflecting what I see. Yes you are right , its global. I see China is already on its way and India is also following suit . USA is more visible , that is why I used that as reference.

Itna senti mat ho
Old January 21st, 2013, 06:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by landyaBhai View Post
I dont understand

I dont know what you are trying to say - Lance is a cheat, asshole, let people down, but you have faith in him, and also he is great, and also you should have more of him.
or
why is media making such a lot of hue and cry about a cheat?
or
all of this is beating about the bush, the point is you want to become a baba?
or
that americans are stupid....