eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old August 31st, 2017, 06:13 AM
Senior eCharchan

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of
Re: Top 10 Most beautiful cities in the world!

RE : Dus Numbari, Post No. 10

I don’t know now, how the management here, Sarva and/or Sutra-dhaar handles and takes a look at this ! ( hit n’ run…. with filthy-rich curses, every time the personal, direct and up-front insult with filthy-rich swearing, cursing……etc, by picking on any random non-core one ) and walking away white-collar clean, by raping someone, in the mid-day mid-noon , w/ a day light brutal murder ! Is it so, that anyone can run over any random pick, like that Akbara’s meena-bazaar, and it’s quite ok,..n’ can also be all-ways saved ‘Coz he/she is financing the forum, being a part of main-core ? Last time, he did the same with Jaggudada, and he also in fact, gave him back in a filthy-wealthy ear-ful of return, ( as, he was also a Mahrastrian of da same blood-nature and baap of many that 50K members, I have witnessed, be scared of him ) and obviously Sarva Shaktiman banned Jaggudada for 1 year, saving the main-core financing scoundrels. I mean, I can handle such magatars’ in no time, and can let him taste of his own medicine, but will it be worth to get banned ( of course, myself ) every time ? Last time I had also seen on a guy ‘Bobus’ ( he was not my friend in fact, had recommended him as a highly prestigious person by others thousands ) and later heard on him, all bully and buried, thro'-out ! The least they know few guys are at that tremendous post, position I life that yrs and mine success would even look like a peanut !

For example this guy, who is even govt himself and makes NRI and FEMA rules for govt, and there are 10s of I have witnessed and they are even higher than such, Bobus was one of them,.. that such level of MANY even believed him,.. Few desis I have seen, met and witnessed on desi forums, who are physicists, scientists, comes on TV debate couple of times, have their own mini hospitals at row age, and even Modi was witnessed for long to follow their social pages,.., I have seen and knew many many such,…. !

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

There are many such members / far-friends guys have witnessed on forums,.. and b-t-w , Bobus was even higher, in whom many such fellows even believed,..FYKI.

The question comes, what this guy thinks of himself, for let say a peanut amount of success ( which I sincerely doubt ) he may have somewhere, and now thinks that he can run over on anyone,…as he is a top successful financier to V-Bulletin, and no1 gonna hurt him,.. !! Akbara’s Min-bazar on any random choice pick ? Man ,.. wake up and smell coffee , you are deadly mistaken,… you are not even a not, not shunya on any success ad progress,….. and even in vulgarity we have handled, managed and ruled ( ask Dova if he is here ) seven 10 times more vulgar, so easily at certain places !

Sutra-Sarva-Swami,…….. kindly handle this guy, or I have my own ways, as usual…… We will never be Bullied nor Buried,. !

Old August 31st, 2017, 07:24 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Here is my list.

Criteria: A good mix of history with modern touch; good food and a safe place to walk around. I see we are not limiting to just cities; so I will include towns too.

1. Singapore, it covers everything from above. Its absolutely beautiful. Tsingtao of course pairs with everything.

2. Niagara on the Lake: I love it February when everything is frozen and only a few people who can put up with extreme cold venture out. Poutine, good cheese and nice wine from any vineyards there (my favourite is from Peller Estates). Not much snow as its way too cold for snow.

3. Kovalam: God's own backyard for sure. From the roaring sea to the antique market to the backwaters and roast fish. There is no place I would rather be in India. Not much of buildings though.

4. Widermere: From lake District in England. You step in there, you step into a fairy tale. Old oak bridges, grumpy old Brits, baked potatoes and beans and of course the perceptual rainfall that keeps everything shiny. When the clouds do decide to break, you see the breathtaking country side.

5. Halifax

New York, Dubai, London, Delhi are way too busy for my taste. Toronto and Paris, i can put up with but certainly not on my "list".
Old August 31st, 2017, 08:28 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

^^
I actually checked yesterday on Windermere. It is a lake., not a city. But as I said, all the cities out there are beautiful.
Old August 31st, 2017, 08:49 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
^^
I actually checked yesterday on Windermere. It is a lake., not a city. But as I said, all the cities out there are beautiful.
I forget...ya, its on that lake. Alber.. or something.
Old August 31st, 2017, 09:44 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Since this thread seems to be about to get interesting... me thinks I should leave my chaap in here too

Cities that are beautiful to me are those where I can sleep well and without disturbance. Most of the cities in US provide that... so I have no complaints. Here are my top 10... or as many as I can remember,

1. Bangalore - Had a nice nap in Cubon (is it?) park

2. London - Decent but the small hotel-rooms tend to have your legs hanging over the toilet while you sleep. Sad, like a 3rd world country... which it definitely is.

3. ...

Baaki baad mein...

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old August 31st, 2017, 09:51 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

^^You mean you slept in Cubbin park. On a bench or on the grass.
Old August 31st, 2017, 10:09 AM
Senior eCharchan

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

Agree, I have not seen almost all of the cities mentioned here, however, have seen n’ read, photo, pictures, videos, movies , TV views – n’ explored them a lot !

Beautiful in what sense? Just a particular tour-visitors’ area,…. or overall nyc, clean and pleasant…. pov ?

I can’t bombard here with third party links, but can PM if wanna see, few cities and their pictures,..links.

( Besides the names been mentioned here,... )

Madrid, Naples, Lisbon, Switzerland, Moscow, Tokyo, Kyiv , Prague, Kula lumpur, Dresden, Queens-town, Quebec, Washington, Vancouver, Boston, Charleston , Seattle, Chicago, Miami, Mexico city, Guadalajara, Merida , Montréal, Victoria, capetown, Auckland, Anchorage, Rio de Janeiro , vienna, Dubrovnik, Zurich, Monaco, Buenos Aires, Munich, St. petersbug, Sevilla, Florence, Barcelona, Hongkong, Salamnca, Porto, Brasilia, Honolulu, Napoli, Kyoto, Portland, San Sebastian, Capetown, wellington, Melbourne, Shanghai, Tulum, Edinburgh, Bangkok, Rio, Cartagena de Indias.... perhaps many more are also beautiful in their own way,.....

Old August 31st, 2017, 10:23 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
^^You mean you slept in Cubbin park. On a bench or on the grass.
On the grass. Spreadout the latest news wallah newspaper... and then susth

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old August 31st, 2017, 11:24 AM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

Tch tch now I'm thinking of women dressed in their best frocks, sporting hats and gloves. Afternoon tea in a park has a certain grace, with all the gossiping while enjoying those dainty sandwiches, scones, fruit cakes. Oh, boy! Teatime is such a treat.

P.s. Sorry, I got a lil carried away blame it on Sane

P.p.s. Sane, I like your exotic approach, nonetheless !
Old August 31st, 2017, 11:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

http://c8.alamy.com/comp/D0W78N/man-...den-D0W78N.jpg

They say,... "Phoolon bhara aangun ho,... aur, saath ho apnon ka ! "

Tab,...Cup ko sipp marne ka maza hi kuchh aur hai ! Isn't it ?
Old August 31st, 2017, 12:37 PM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

Haan but less formal more lazy. Lazy afternoons in London fields. I can still smell their traditional savouries ... scones flecked with ham and cheese, delicate egg sandwiches spiced with cress. Love it when such food memories take me back instantly to the places I've travelled.
Old August 31st, 2017, 01:26 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Logmeinjaani pai, you seem to be a widely-traveled traveller. Every post of yours describes like a 100 cities that you have visited. Either you are a very old man or a very successful salesman

Old August 31st, 2017, 02:02 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Logmeinjaani pai, you seem to be a widely-traveled traveller. Every post of yours describes like a 100 cities that you have visited. Either you are a very old man or a very successful salesman

Bhai, you did not read me properly,.. I said, I have visited none,.... except New york and that also at a very far from ( not deeply )

But I am a lazy buff, a vivid
home-comfort, couch-comfort, video-DVD watcher, a web-surfer,... and from library have rented and seen many many DVD tapes of such places, also the forums like skyscrapercity is just full of nothing but such pictures,.. and we have surfed those,... ( photography hobby guys, take their personal pictures and posts them,.. also on Flickers,... are so many wonderful pictures of each cities,... etc..

I like watching, such people's visiting experiences, ( below link ) and local Library, has a full section of DVDs on such visiting of so and so cities,.... Just love them, watching it with a bird view, and with zoomed, camera's eyes,.... at my home comfort, without moving any legs ! That's my style

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...er+visit+india

Last edited by log1iszero; August 31st, 2017 at 02:07 PM.
Old September 5th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Why the fuck, dude???

Khali phokat gand mein ungli kyon? Now he will explode, you will complain and mods will ban him. We have seen this drama play out again and again and again.
Sorry . Nikal diya ungli....
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.