eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Philosophy

Notices

Philosophy To be or not to be...

Old June 9th, 2005, 06:16 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sambog se Samadhi ki aur

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi
LandYabhai, I read your above quoted post yesterday ... could not make up my mind if I should go ahead and reply. I decided to leave it for a day. Not that I am a coward ... debates, arguments and hurting sensitivities is not my forte. So, aware of your aversion to certain topics ... I have decided to let it be.

I am not going to dwell any further but Mahabharata is embedded with several stories attesting to my claim.

I think LandYA is sticking to SBG stuff because he believes that Indra might intervene and send a babe along his way
Old June 9th, 2005, 10:44 AM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LandYabhai, I read your above quoted post yesterday ... could not make up my mind if I should go ahead and reply. I decided to leave it for a day. Not that I am a coward ... debates, arguments and hurting sensitivities is not my forte. So, aware of your aversion to certain topics ... I have decided to let it be.

I am not going to dwell any further but Mahabharata is embedded with several stories attesting to my claim.

tantu-jee,

aap toh bura maan gaaye yaar ... Sorry, if that sounded rude ... I sometimes get carried away ... anyways got to control that too ...

--LandYA
Old June 9th, 2005, 06:43 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max de Indiana

1. are you kidding??? why a supreme lord need a lowerGrade Tantra ????

2. may be this is for OLD women like Tantrik Devi...
1. No, I am not kidding. Even supreme Lord can use little tantra help to conserve his energy and keep all of ten thousand wives happy, satisfied, contented, and bubbling with joy.

2. Unmarried women are KUMARIS ... title DEVI is reserved for married ones. I am a Kumari. Are you married? Are you searching for an extremly beautiful, very fair, gharelu type of hetrosexual lesbian?

Landyabhai ... no worries ... mate.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old June 9th, 2005, 07:29 PM
Banned

max de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud of

Quote:
1. No, I am not kidding.
2. Unmarried women are KUMARIS ... title DEVI is reserved for married ones. I am a Kumari.

No doubt
Old June 9th, 2005, 08:35 PM
Bhai Bolela hai

rationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
?2. Unmarried women are KUMARIS ... title DEVI is reserved for married ones. I am a Kumari. Are you married? Are you searching for an extremly beautiful, very fair, gharelu type of hetrosexual lesbian

In Nepal, they choose 8/9 yr. old girls and call them a devi until they(one at a time) reach puberty etc..
At Vani near Nashik there is a Temple of "Saptashrungi Devi"--she is unmarried!
In South:B.Saroja Devi, SriDevi
In Bengal:Rukmini Devi Arundale
Old July 5th, 2005, 07:21 AM
Junior eCharchan

notty is on a distinguished road

hi charchaites
Atleast 25% of the food we consume converts into 'Sex energy' why? for what purpose? just for mere 2% usage of momentary gratification?2 kids? is the creator of the most sophisticated mechanism-humans, so wasteful?
Yoga is the science of union & tantric practices are it's tools
NOT the idea of 'tantra' as is understood(or rather the western concept of it) "Bhikshu empty thy boat"
courtesy Lord Buddha.
Old July 5th, 2005, 08:18 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by notty
hi charchaites
Atleast 25% of the food we consume converts into 'Sex energy' why? for what purpose? just for mere 2% usage of momentary gratification?2 kids? is the creator of the most sophisticated mechanism-humans, so wasteful?
Yoga is the science of union & tantric practices are it's tools
NOT the idea of 'tantra' as is understood(or rather the western concept of it) "Bhikshu empty thy boat"
courtesy Lord Buddha.
if 25% is produced and 2% used.....what happened to 23%? please enlighten

Btw, are you sure Buddha didn't say, "Empty thy balls"??
Old July 5th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Junior eCharchan

choice is urs, empty ur brain & fill ur balls Or keep ur brain full to the brim & empty the balls & remainin 23% & yeah shake well after use
Old July 5th, 2005, 11:51 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

Quote:
choice is urs, empty ur brain & fill ur balls Or keep ur brain full to the brim & empty the balls & remainin 23% & yeah shake well after use
but what happened to the 23%....you still did not clarify the destination of missing portion
Old July 5th, 2005, 01:08 PM
Junior eCharchan

it's used & developed by sincere yoga students under proper guidance to cleanse chakras, increase vibrational bodytone,evolve faster and this sex energy when diverted inwards is sort of a telecable for communication with higher faculities in human body-brain-mind system & an individual's personal divinity & yes there were yogini's from the shaktipeets who knew the art of establishing momentary experience-khajurao temple sculptures,but they must be almost extinct by now & it is warned not to try without proper instructors as it will damage your body-brain system
Old July 5th, 2005, 01:53 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

Quote:
it's used & developed by sincere yoga students under proper guidance to cleanse chakras, increase vibrational bodytone,evolve faster and this sex energy when diverted inwards is sort of a telecable for communication with higher faculities in human body-brain-mind system & an individual's personal divinity & yes there were yogini's from the shaktipeets who knew the art of establishing momentary experience-khajurao temple sculptures,but they must be almost extinct by now & it is warned not to try without proper instructors as it will damage your body-brain system

what happens to 23% for those who don't practice yoga?
Old July 5th, 2005, 11:34 PM
The Great Dictator

kingfisher is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar
what happens to 23% for those who don't practice yoga?
viryapatan leading to manasik adhapatan
Old July 6th, 2005, 05:25 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfisher
viryapatan leading to manasik adhapatan
kya fisherpai....2% was wasted in viryapatan....I am talking about the bloody 23% that is unaccounted for
Old July 6th, 2005, 08:55 AM
The Great Dictator

kingfisher is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar
kya fisherpai....2% was wasted in viryapatan....I am talking about the bloody 23% that is unaccounted for
Oks 2% viryapatan leading to remaining% manasik adhapatan
Old July 6th, 2005, 09:18 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfisher
Oks 2% viryapatan leading to remaining% manasik adhapatan
I am not talking of effects...I am trying to do an energy balance

25% sexual energy produced/converted from food

2% wasted by releasing semen

where does 23% energy go...and by what mechanism?