eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Philosophy

Notices

Philosophy To be or not to be...

Old May 30th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you believe in "all accounts gets settled here in this life time?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origmos View Post
It is possible that there are creatures greater than us in the scheme of things. Our lives might be nothing more than a grand play enacted by their creatures in their own scheme of reality.
like the end of the movie, Men in Black, eh?
Old May 30th, 2013, 10:09 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulpsharma View Post
Well, I am the last person to complain about corruption...!! Not even the last...!!

EC's not complaining about whatever happened... He's just wondering and perhaps has realized that its all a matter of chance and there's nothing like karma effect that gets carried forward or backwards... Cos if that was the case then those he described as despicable wouldnt have reaped glorious end results, which he thinks they did...!!
I am not talking of corruption and all that 'news media news paper' stuff.

I am talking of personal life.... Unfortunately I have met living examples of people who act and behave like pakka madarchods and keep hurting others .... and the 'man in the sky' never punishes them, but on the other hand the victims of this pakka madarchod keep suffering.
Old May 30th, 2013, 10:38 PM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
like the end of the movie, Men in Black, eh?
No, not that type of creatures really. MIB's ending showed aliens playing something like a game of billiards on a cosmological scale. The creatures I'm referred to my previous posts are not aliens, but rather beings with whom we share this planet with and whose nature we still have not understood despite having being a part of them by ourselves.

Consider this: If the human being is a collection of cells, then what does a collective of human beings and their common shared actions imply? The result of this implication are beings called Egregores, creatures whose individual cells are human beings by themselves and their aggregate being the various social systems in our world. It is a grave mistake to assume that evolution has stopped or stagnated amongst humans. The fact is that evolution has superseded humans quite some time back ago when men learnt to bond themselves into higher collectives of thought and physical processes. The last two hundred years has seen an explosive evolution of these Egregores eg: creation of corporate companies, non state terrorist groups, the U.N itself and so on and this has been the reason for the phenomenal progress of the 19th and 20th Centuries undergone by mankind.

What lies above is as what is below.
Old May 31st, 2013, 04:05 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, not that type of creatures really. MIB's ending showed aliens playing something like a game of billiards on a cosmological scale. The creatures I'm referred to my previous posts are not aliens, but rather beings with whom we share this planet with and whose nature we still have not understood despite having being a part of them by ourselves.

Consider this: If the human being is a collection of cells, then what does a collective of human beings and their common shared actions imply? The result of this implication are beings called Egregores, creatures whose individual cells are human beings by themselves and their aggregate being the various social systems in our world. It is a grave mistake to assume that evolution has stopped or stagnated amongst humans. The fact is that evolution has superseded humans quite some time back ago when men learnt to bond themselves into higher collectives of thought and physical processes. The last two hundred years has seen an explosive evolution of these Egregores eg: creation of corporate companies, non state terrorist groups, the U.N itself and so on and this has been the reason for the phenomenal progress of the 19th and 20th Centuries undergone by mankind.

What lies above is as what is below.
This idea of Egregor is not much different from the collective mind of planet, solar system, galaxy, universe...as fancied in the book, the Star Maker by Olaf Stapledon
Old May 31st, 2013, 05:45 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This idea of Egregor is not much different from the collective mind of planet, solar system, galaxy, universe...as fancied in the book, the Star Maker by Olaf Stapledon
The collective mind of planets or solar system has a different term for it. I believe the appropriate word for such aggregations is Gaia or so.

The concept of the Egregore is specific to that of collective groups of human association and their group actions. Here is a valid example of what I'm talking about:

Lets take something as complex as a computer. No single person on Earth knows how to manufacture an entire computer into existence, but there exists corporations who bring such complex devices into existence through their own internal systematic processes. There won't be a single person inside that corporation who knows the entirety of everything of the creation of a device such as a CPU or a motherboard. Instead the humans pool their activities and efforts together and this results in the manufacturing of the most advanced devices. In this case, the output is more than the summation of the inputs of the various human beings involved in that collective. Thus arises the Egregore, the higher being whose effort is greater than the summation of the individual inputs of the humans it composes of.

Again, Gaia is not so dissimilar to the concept of the Egregore. Gaia, in a collectivist term is the active ecosystem of any particular environment.
Old May 31st, 2013, 07:23 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

By the way, Dhurandarbhai. Don't take me as a fool. I know your first initial quote/question for me was a trap. Next I also know your professed ignorance of the concept of the Egregore is a pretendence. The concept of the Egregore is very old by itself and please do not pretend to play the fool here, thank you.
Old May 31st, 2013, 07:25 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
By the way, Dhurandarbhai. Don't take me as a fool. I know your first initial quote/question for me was a trap. Next I also know your professed ignorance of the concept of the Egregore is a pretendence. The concept of the Egregore is very old by itself and please do not pretend to play the fool here, thank you.
Then what happened to Psycloson and Megatron?
Old May 31st, 2013, 08:34 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
I am not talking of corruption and all that 'news media news paper' stuff.

I am talking of personal life.... Unfortunately I have met living examples of people who act and behave like pakka madarchods and keep hurting others .... and the 'man in the sky' never punishes them, but on the other hand the victims of this pakka madarchod keep suffering.
As a Hindu and a believer in the almighty, u must be a believer in the after-life and rebirth etc.
So don't apply the 'never' to just this life.
Kaliyug does shake the belief of a believer. That is why its kaliyug. Things appear to be too late or long past due. Its ok bcoz no other yug is more appropriate for things to be the way they are.
Old May 31st, 2013, 11:40 PM
The Destroyer of Maya

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
Then what happened to Psycloson and Megatron?
Psycloson is a concept of my own, Megatron was something you got from Transformers. But the concept of the Egregore has been around for quite sometime yet. By the way are you Dhurandharbhai's dupe ID?
Old June 1st, 2013, 05:52 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
As a Hindu and a believer in the almighty, u must be a believer in the after-life and rebirth etc.
So don't apply the 'never' to just this life.
Kaliyug does shake the belief of a believer. That is why its kaliyug. Things appear to be too late or long past due. Its ok bcoz no other yug is more appropriate for things to be the way they are.
Kaliyug means age of Kal (as in Ak Kal), where things have to be achieved and realized by using your brain instead of brawn. Clearly, those who use brain are naturally going to question beliefs at some point, and after those beliefs/belief systems are identified, there is a possibility of achieving knowledge (material or spiritual)
Old June 1st, 2013, 06:00 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

Quote:
Obviously not, I have always taken you as HHMD.... Just because the concept of Egregore is very old does not mean I should have known of it. Don't be fooled by my loginID, I had taken that to cover my vast ignorance.

Last edited by dhurandhar; June 1st, 2013 at 06:03 AM.
Old June 1st, 2013, 06:27 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Quote:
Obviously not, I have always taken you as HHMD.... Just because the concept of Egregore is very old does not mean I should have known of it. Don't be fooled by my loginID, I had taken that to cover my vast ignorance.
My knowledge is absolutely empty when it comes to certain things too and No, for the Nth time I'm not HHMD.
Old June 1st, 2013, 11:15 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kaliyug means age of Kal (as in Ak Kal), where things have to be achieved and realized by using your brain instead of brawn. Clearly, those who use brain are naturally going to question beliefs at some point, and after those beliefs/belief systems are identified, there is a possibility of achieving knowledge (material or spiritual)
Kali-yug is the age of demon Kali (कलि. Goddess काली is different) whose nemesis is Kalki, the tenth avatar of Narayan. Kali is already come (& gone) and the school-of-thot he left behind is creating havoc
Old June 2nd, 2013, 10:54 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post

Last edited by badriprasad; May 31st, 2013 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Some asshole deleted my post I came back to edit ... no pm? no note?
Who deleted,which post,from which thread,when ?
Old June 2nd, 2013, 11:07 AM
Senior eCharchan

rahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Who deleted,which post,from which thread,when ?
He's already answered that: 'some ass-hole'