eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Philosophy

Notices

Philosophy To be or not to be...

View Poll Results: How do you react to an insult .
Slap that person who insulted you 8 26.67%
Kick and Slap 6 20.00%
Ignore , forget and next time be on gaurd 13 43.33%
Ignore for now, wait for an opportunity to insult back 14 46.67%
Act naive. 2 6.67%
Cut off all relations with that person 10 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 18th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do you react when you are insulted or taunted .

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
I masturbate .......
Sounds like the story of Durvasa here

"According to Chapter 44 of the Brahmananda Purana, Brahma and Shiva once got into a heated quarrel. So violent was Shiva's rage as a result of this quarrel, that the Devas fled from his presence in fear. His consort, Parvati, complained that Shiva was now impossible to live with. Realising the disharmony his anger had caused, he decided to deposit this anger into Anasuya, the wife of sage Atri. From this portion of Shiva deposited into Anasuya, a child was born, who was named Durvasa (literally, one who is difficult to live with). Because he was born of Shiva's anger, he had an irascible nature."

Shiva fucked Anasuya and deposited his anger.....gave birth to Durvasa....LOL

Old June 19th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Banned

Mallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond repute

Negative rep is ok, but why gaali in comment.

I dont know how to react. I will not check user cp again.
Old June 19th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Banned

Mallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I masturbate .......
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
And what do you ejaculate? Cholestrol?
Who says aaj kay zamane mei caring partners nahi hote.

Tum dono ka pyar dekh kar hollywood wali some mountain picture ki yaad aa gayi.
Old June 19th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And what do you ejaculate? Cholestrol?
Fair and Lovely cream for you and your cousin doctor.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diplomat View Post
So your boss taunts you in a meeting, do you drop your pants and start masturbating?
Of course ...... Works all the time. First it was akward then my boss stopped taunting me. Now I have no reason to mastrubate.......
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old June 19th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fair and Lovely cream for you and your cousin doctor.....
So finally you had to rent your testicles to 'Unilever Research Laboratories' for fair and Lovely production??

Man I know you are unemployed for a long time, but you need not go these extremes to earn a living!
Old June 19th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So finally you had to rent your testicles to 'Unilever Research Laboratories' for fair and Lovely production??

Man I know you are unemployed for a long time, but you need not go these extremes to earn a living!
Nothing worng with doanting sperms says Vikki ......

Let me know how it feels when you apply it on your face ??
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old June 19th, 2012, 11:07 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nothing worng with doanting sperms says Vikki ......

Let me know how it feels when you apply it on your face ??
You just said that you ejaculate Fair and Lovely and not sperm or cholesterol. You seem to be confused, is it so, that you in reality cannot ejaculate at all!!

BTW : Are you trying to masturbate as you read this, since you must be feeling insulted by now?

Last edited by viking; June 19th, 2012 at 11:40 PM.
Old June 20th, 2012, 04:23 AM
Junior eCharchan

Master Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond repute

I just unzip my pants and piss on them, usually they never do that again.
Old June 21st, 2012, 05:28 AM
Banned

unglibaaz is a splendid one to beholdunglibaaz is a splendid one to beholdunglibaaz is a splendid one to beholdunglibaaz is a splendid one to beholdunglibaaz is a splendid one to beholdunglibaaz is a splendid one to beholdunglibaaz is a splendid one to beholdunglibaaz is a splendid one to behold

I ignore... A wrong doer will always have guilt of doing so. It is him to be felt bad, not me...
Old June 21st, 2012, 12:34 PM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unglibaaz View Post
I ignore... A wrong doer will always have guilt of doing so. It is him to be felt bad, not me...
The problem is that the bullies and such wrong doers do not feel wrong. It is like being color blind. They cannot see/feel wrong in doing so. That feeling is simply filtered out.

If you hit them, they will be surprised why they were hit by you and fight back. Surprising but true.

Old June 22nd, 2012, 12:03 AM
Banned

unglibaaz is a splendid one to beholdunglibaaz is a splendid one to beholdunglibaaz is a splendid one to beholdunglibaaz is a splendid one to beholdunglibaaz is a splendid one to beholdunglibaaz is a splendid one to beholdunglibaaz is a splendid one to beholdunglibaaz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The problem is that the bullies and such wrong doers do not feel wrong. It is like being color blind. They cannot see/feel wrong in doing so. That feeling is simply filtered out.

If you hit them, they will be surprised why they were hit by you and fight back. Surprising but true.
Hmmm. One charchian member tried to insult me by abusing in my intro thread without any reason. How should've I reacted according to you ? Had it been you in my place, what would u do ?

Actually, the fact is you can not change anyone except yourself. We only have choice of choosing our reaction. So it depends what reaction do you choose at any particular moment.
Old June 22nd, 2012, 07:34 AM
Senior eCharchan

I would not react at all. That would send a message to the person that whatever he/she is doing is not soliciting any reactions and hopefully not be encouraged to do that in the future.

Old June 22nd, 2012, 09:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unglibaaz View Post
Quote:
I would not react at all. That would send a message to the person that whatever he/she is doing is not soliciting any reactions and hopefully not be encouraged to do that in the future.
That is exactly I was saying in my earlier post.. But I am aware I didnt follow that in my intro post... I consciously did that
Old June 23rd, 2012, 07:56 AM
Junior eCharchan

laundebaaz is a splendid one to beholdlaundebaaz is a splendid one to beholdlaundebaaz is a splendid one to beholdlaundebaaz is a splendid one to beholdlaundebaaz is a splendid one to beholdlaundebaaz is a splendid one to beholdlaundebaaz is a splendid one to beholdlaundebaaz is a splendid one to behold

Reactions and counter reactions will not be the same always. These definitely vary when one is a child, a student, a grown up boy, an old person, an employee, an employer, unmarried, married, hand to mouth, financially so so, financially sound etc. etc.

Most of the times, circumstances force us to react in a particular way. I have been through all the above stages mentioned and this question forced me to ponder over the real life incidents. Whatever I have written, is just out of my experiences.
Old June 24th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Banned

how will you react when you realise that you actualy insulted or taunted someone ?