eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Immigration > Green Card

Notices

Green Card Discuss all things about the coveted card which is no longer green in color!

Old January 12th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Worth immigrating to canada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
Well here's direct .....

You are a rascist bigot.

Maxi is Hypocritical Wedgie Moron freak......

Marv is Congress chamcha...........

Echarcha thinks he is the next Howard Stern.....

Landya is boring philosopher.........

Har Har is flop story writer......

Aur kya bolu ........
So you are saying all these guys should emigrate to Canada?
Old January 12th, 2009, 01:56 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
So you are saying all these guys should emigrate to Canada?
No I should........
Old January 12th, 2009, 03:35 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well here's direct .....

You are a rascist bigot.

Maxi is Hypocritical Wedgie Moron freak......

Marv is Congress chamcha...........

Echarcha thinks he is the next Howard Stern.....

Landya is boring philosopher.........

Har Har is flop story writer......

Aur kya bolu ........
While I dont pretend to be the great H, and will never be the next Howard, I am flattered that you think that way
Old January 12th, 2009, 04:08 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
While I dont pretend to be the great H, and will never be the next Howard, I am flattered that you think that way
He was just pointing out your affiliation to shit and farts... so utar ja, kajoor ka ped se

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old January 12th, 2009, 04:14 PM
Junior eCharchan

charminar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
If you are in IT don't go to Canada if you don't have to. There are no IT jobs there and life sucks.
If GC takes long time, so what ? If you have survived here on H1 for 4-5 years you cannot last more ?
I know the lure of GC where you can work any job or your wife can work..... But remeber nothing pays more then IT. So if you have that freedom to do any job in Canada , what job will you do ? $9/ hr ?
What kind of job will your wife do ? Wal-mart ? If you want your wife tyo work here too hten train her in IT and someone will do her H1

Worst case scenario, go back to INdia and come back here.

My 0.02 in american currency not canadian.......

Don't get swayed. Look at your options.

Only loosers who cannot make it US go to Canada. It is afterall a poor man's US anyways.

And Mitchell let's be a winner ........
Hi looks like you or someone close to you failed to get a decent job while in canada. If one has right education and expertise then it should not be a problem. I know getting job is tough in Canada when compared to US but its not impossible. You should have a winning approach and will.

I tried for a canadian job while staying in US , ofcourse it took sometime for me to get an IT job but i am happy that i did got it at end and then moved over here.
Old January 12th, 2009, 05:01 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charminar View Post
Hi looks like you or someone close to you failed to get a decent job while in canada. If one has right education and expertise then it should not be a problem. I know getting job is tough in Canada when compared to US but its not impossible. You should have a winning approach and will.

I tried for a canadian job while staying in US , ofcourse it took sometime for me to get an IT job but i am happy that i did got it at end and then moved over here.
No Charu darling everything is not personal experiance. Put a danda in the travel agent's ass sounds painful without me actually doing it.
We are both saying the same thing. You do agree that it is not easy to find IT jobs in Canada. I concur with you.
Old January 12th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Junior eCharchan

innocent_boy is infamous around these partsinnocent_boy is infamous around these partsinnocent_boy is infamous around these partsinnocent_boy is infamous around these parts

Quote:
If you are in IT don't go to Canada if you don't have to. There are no IT jobs there and life sucks.
If GC takes long time, so what ? If you have survived here on H1 for 4-5 years you cannot last more ?
I know the lure of GC where you can work any job or your wife can work..... But remeber nothing pays more then IT. So if you have that freedom to do any job in Canada , what job will you do ? $9/ hr ?
What kind of job will your wife do ? Wal-mart ? If you want your wife tyo work here too hten train her in IT and someone will do her H1

Worst case scenario, go back to INdia and come back here.

My 0.02 in american currency not canadian.......

Don't get swayed. Look at your options.

Only loosers who cannot make it US go to Canada. It is afterall a poor man's US anyways.

And Mitchell let's be a winner ........
No matter you live in USA or Canada you are still a coolie. No matter you have GC or citizenship you are here to provide service.
Every one know how so called GC or H1B guys live in USA.

US they dont put you in white house you still do the coolie work and you get paid you are just slumdog millionaire, you are not changing the world just because you are in USA but yes you village must proud of you as you made it to US, so many mexican also get lucky every year.

Now coming back to Canada. population in 10 times less so the the no of job is 10 times less.

If you can get a job in US and can not found in Canda then it's more better look you skill, that just make you bad mexican.only California can offer more salary than Canada for same type of IT job rest of US does offer the same as Canada.

so respect your fellow here in echarcha rather licking white a$$ and being proud of GC labour.
Old January 12th, 2009, 11:38 PM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent_boy View Post
No matter you live in USA or Canada you are still a coolie. No matter you have GC or citizenship you are here to provide service.
Every one know how so called GC or H1B guys live in USA.

US they dont put you in white house you still do the coolie work and you get paid you are just slumdog millionaire, you are not changing the world just because you are in USA but yes you village must proud of you as you made it to US, so many mexican also get lucky every year.

Now coming back to Canada. population in 10 times less so the the no of job is 10 times less.

If you can get a job in US and can not found in Canda then it's more better look you skill, that just make you bad mexican.only California can offer more salary than Canada for same type of IT job rest of US does offer the same as Canada.

so respect your fellow here in echarcha rather licking white a$$ and being proud of GC labour.

What did I sat which makes you think I am licking white a$$ ? I am giving the person a right advise in my opinion of not going to Canada. If you are happy in India more power to you. But do you do any work ? So in that case aren't you licking some brwon ass over there ? Even if they put you in Rajya Sabha you will still be like me coolie right ? So just sit down biy . Respect is not asked but earned.

So now shut the fuck up .
Old January 12th, 2009, 11:51 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

I think Dirty pai has hit the nail on the head...

I know many "progressive" desis coming from Canada who are citizens/have PR who have come to US to get IT jobs. I can met with at least twenty if not mote such desi guys. I know two Punjabi guys from Toronto whose families are doing pretty well in Canada and they both had IT jobs but with the Canadian Govt. They left that to advance in their careers and leave their families trucking / restaurant and desi store business... good decision... both are only 27 with about 2.5-3 years of .NET experience... excellent starting point i would believe...
Old January 13th, 2009, 02:04 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
I know many "progressive" desis coming from Canada
You know "progressive" desis from Canada! Progressive? From Canada? Progressive desis from Canada? From Canada?

ShaktiManbhai ... you must be pretty backward. One will have to be from Bihar to consider having met "progressive" desis from Canada. Progressive desis from Canada? From Canada? Progressive?

Let me check the dicsionary for meaning to word "progressive" ... may be I am mistaking in meaning understanding.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old January 13th, 2009, 06:26 AM
Junior eCharchan

innocent_boy is infamous around these partsinnocent_boy is infamous around these partsinnocent_boy is infamous around these partsinnocent_boy is infamous around these parts

Quote:
What did I sat which makes you think I am licking white a$$ ? I am giving the person a right advise in my opinion of not going to Canada. If you are happy in India more power to you. But do you do any work ? So in that case aren't you licking some brwon ass over there ? Even if they put you in Rajya Sabha you will still be like me coolie right ? So just sit down biy . Respect is not asked but earned.

So now shut the fuck up .
Don't use bad word if you cant argue

Why the heck you consider usa and heaven, before 9/11 every tom, dick and harry have GC there.

You will find many ladies in the plane don't even know english asking you to fill their custom form but will pul their USA passport, which they got operating a machine under same skill labour category what you may have got.

Location dosen't make any body Smart its the quality of the person.

Mittal did well in UK but Tata doing well in India.

Amitabh bachchan, Sachin tendulkar don't care about USA GC.

there is atleast 300 000 Indian living in Canada who is much beter off than 300 000 Indian living in USA.

If some Indian from Canada have fu(ked you very badly then It's your personal problem not a problem of USA or Canada.

Now reply to your bad word-
stop wearing underwear with USA flag, otherwise Danda of that flag might go in side your G@nd.
you shut the fuck up and go back and diliver news paper it's already morning.

Last edited by innocent_boy; January 13th, 2009 at 06:31 AM.
Old January 13th, 2009, 09:02 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
You know "progressive" desis from Canada! Progressive? From Canada? Progressive desis from Canada? From Canada?

ShaktiManbhai ... you must be pretty backward. One will have to be from Bihar to consider having met "progressive" desis from Canada. Progressive desis from Canada? From Canada? Progressive?

Let me check the dicsionary for meaning to word "progressive" ... may be I am mistaking in meaning understanding.
yeah you ARE mistaken... I think they have made the right decision of moving from Canada...
Old January 13th, 2009, 01:45 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
yeah you ARE mistaken... I think they have made the right decision of moving from Canada...
Okay ... so let's go through the gamut one more tem ... ability to make right decision (Indian Canadian driving down the border with bags and thelas) is semsem as being perceived progressive? I don't know but it will be lot easier to pin down a donkey ...

Sorry Maxibhai.

Innocent Boy reads very familiar ... too familiar to be considered progressive ... I think he must be up-north.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old January 13th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Super eCharchan

Quote:

Why the heck you consider usa and heaven, before 9/11 every tom, dick and harry have GC there.

You will find many ladies in the plane don't even know english asking you to fill their custom form but will pul their USA passport, which they got operating a machine under same skill labour category what you may have got.

there is atleast 300 000 Indian living in Canada who is much beter off than 300 000 Indian living in USA.

If some Indian from Canada have fu(ked you very badly then It's your personal problem not a problem of USA or Canada.

stop wearing underwear with USA flag, otherwise Danda of that flag might go in side your G@nd.
you shut the fuck up and go back and diliver news paper it's already morning.

Dude I have never been fucked by anyone. Why are you so paranoid about GC ? Did yours get rejected ? Is this a case of sour grapes ? I dont wear underwear ........
In my opinion if someone has to choose between Canada or USA .................

Go to Mexico...........

Your are just a newbie , a nothing.
Old January 13th, 2009, 06:14 PM
Banned

max de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud of

Quote:

you shut the fuck up and go back and diliver news paper it's already morning

well said

Repped

Quote:

decide yourself
check this link
http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20417

Last edited by max de Indiana; January 13th, 2009 at 06:32 PM.