eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Philosophy

Notices

Philosophy To be or not to be...

Old May 13th, 2013, 09:29 AM
Super eCharchan

sonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What inspires greater creativity, freedom or constraint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jat View Post
ROFLMAO

When the cat is away the mice will obviously play .

Shaadi shuda laachaar , majboor , dehshatshudaa Mardo ki dukhti ragh pay haath rakhna kissi kism ki aurataangi nahin hai and neither is it any sort of creativity under whatever parameters of constraint and freedom.

Hum shaadi shudaa Mardon kay bhee kuch armaan hotay hain , humhaari bhee kuch khwaaishein hoti hain , kuch icchayean hoti hain , thoRi zarooratein hoti hain , kuch sapnay hotay hain , kuch tamanaayen hoti hain .Humhaara bhee kabhi kabhi khilkhilaa kay hasne ka mann karta hai .HUmhaara bhee kabhi kabhi dikhawaa karnay ka mann karta hai ki hum bhee aazaad hain .Hum bhee aakhir insaan hain , humhay bhee jeenay ka haq hai .

Toh kyaa hua mai mard hun toh ? Mujhay bhee dard hota hai , mera bhee ek dil hai jo dhaRakna chaahtha hai
haha, you sound funny at times.
Itni saari Ids kyon banai hain apne?
Old May 13th, 2013, 09:39 AM
Banned

Jat will become famous soon enough

You too sound funny sometimes so do others barring few.
Old May 13th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Super eCharchan

sonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jat View Post
You too sound funny sometimes so do others barring few.
funny in a good way. some people are so easily offended. Thank you if you think I have a sense of humor, many people find it pretty annoying.

No chalaki , my question was what motivates you to create multiple IDs. You know that mods know it. Is it exciting to fool naive members or what is it?
I do not understand it.
Old May 13th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Banned

Jat will become famous soon enough
Sonia...

I have an almost identical set of ids at various forum sites .So when someone known to me from the real world who is also present on some other site finds out about my id here or someone in the real world suspects that falaani id on ec is me , I feel compelled to change my id here.Nothing got to do with fooling mods or members .Dont want people from the real world to get wrong notions about me without understanding the reference to context of the crap being done here.

Their is no more logic or interpretation to it then the one given above.

Well as regards you appearing funny to me and chutyaa to others - We all have a different perception for the same thing and that is what makes us unique .One man's idea of fun can be another mans idea of whatever but fun.BTW the most funny person here and I say this on record was Bal Thakeray .To most he appeared a lunatic but I owe him my peals of laughter in otherwise disgusting/irritating and severly boring threads .

I like reading between your lines sometimes.
Old May 20th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetiaf View Post
But what Necessity Wright Brothers had that led them do design planes, same could be said about bulb, car, radio.

Why Indians never needed such things ?

jeetIAF
India is a hot, dry, and in some areas humid tropical country, and the only activity that such weather promotes is growth. Bacteria grows, variety of plants and fruits grow, population grows. Nothing else.

Old May 20th, 2013, 06:48 PM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 21st, 2013, 04:11 AM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diplomat View Post
India is a hot, dry, and in some areas humid tropical country, and the only activity that such weather promotes is growth. Bacteria grows, variety of plants and fruits grow, population grows. Nothing else.
so why no idea of coolers,fans etc??

jeetIAF
Old May 21st, 2013, 10:48 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetiaf View Post
so why no idea of coolers,fans etc??

jeetIAF
cuz like I said...this weather only promotes procreation...nothing else.

Old May 30th, 2013, 12:00 PM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute

The creative process is one of association and not necessarily linked with freedom. Anything which can inspire us in life (money, power, perhaps even the fear of death) can bring about the spirit of innovation within us. All that is needed is for the right man to make the right connection at the right point of time.

Scientists, politicians and soldiers cooperated to bring ICBMs into fruition. Now the ICBM is not a weapon necessarily linked with freedom, but one rather with mass extermination. The ICBM was a product of two complex societies, the west vs. the USSR and one of their mechanisations to guarantee total mutual destruction of each other in case of a standoff. So the ICBM while as a weapon has bought about peace, the creative process giving birth to it had nothing to do with freedom or constraints in the first place. Instead the inherent creational process resulting to that weapon was just good old science worth its payload in megatons.