eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Philosophy

Notices

Philosophy To be or not to be...

Old May 20th, 2013, 07:41 PM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute
Role Model

Last week, I was having a one on one with one of our best developers and at the end of the meeting, he very proudly confides in me stating that I am as his role model and is inspired by my work and the success I have had. I was quite taken back. In my professional journey, I have had my role models, but never realized that I can also be worthy of that esteemed placement. Probably the happiest moment of my professional career.

Old May 20th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Role Model

sahi - happy moment indeed.

Kuchh hame bhi batao yaar.
Old May 21st, 2013, 06:13 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diplomat View Post
Last week, I was having a one on one with one of our best developers and at the end of the meeting, he very proudly confides in me stating that I am as his role model and is inspired by my work and the success I have had. I was quite taken back. In my professional journey, I have had my role models, but never realized that I can also be worthy of that esteemed placement. Probably the happiest moment of my professional career.
If he said this one on one, it means he wants a big favor from you...so you are a Dupe-low-mat, as opposed to Diplomat
Old May 21st, 2013, 07:12 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

maska.. buttering.. flattery..

got 3 quotes for you i remember..

Flattery succeeds best on minds previously occupied by conceit.

Flattery corrupts both the giver and the receiver..

Enjoy flattery as long as you don't inhale.

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; May 21st, 2013 at 07:18 AM.
Old May 21st, 2013, 11:44 AM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute

Ha Ha agreed on the conspiracy theories...but the fact is I looked up this work history and he is literally following in the same steps, making the same moves I have in my past. Another point to note is that he does not report to me. This meeting was one of many in getting familiar with developers from another division.

Old May 21st, 2013, 12:02 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diplomat View Post
Ha Ha agreed on the conspiracy theories...but the fact is I looked up this work history and he is literally following in the same steps, making the same moves I have in my past. Another point to note is that he does not report to me. This meeting was one of many in getting familiar with developers from another division.
He's probably wondering how somebody can be so lazy and still hold on to their jobs for so long.
Old May 21st, 2013, 12:20 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

looks like he is also a flaterrer like you.. and you like that about him, you even see yourself in him..
Old May 21st, 2013, 12:30 PM
Senior eCharchan

ha ha ha ha

.....seriously that is not the case.

Old May 21st, 2013, 12:30 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
looks like he is also a flaterrer like you.. and you like that about him, you even see yourself in him..
Maybe he is gay!!!
Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Maybe he is gay!!!
hmm.. that explains why he likes diplo's moves.. professionally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat
but the fact is I looked up this work history and he is literally following in the same steps, making the same moves I have in my past