eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Polls

Notices

Polls Polls for anything and everything

View Poll Results: Should Jagmohan be banned?
No, he is one of the best posters 15 78.95%
Yes, ban him 1 5.26%
Yes, ban him and all his IDs 0 0%
Yes, ban him and his IP domain 2 10.53%
Yes, ban him and his country of origin 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 8th, 2015, 01:08 PM
dr.ibbler

drsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Should Jagmohan be banned?

Score after 2 rounds..

Sinlessbhai mere 3
Jagmohan jee 9 + 5 bonus points for ( pramaanbhoot ekam )
ड्राइवर सांता बाजुवाल्ला के साथ बहस करना मुश्किल ही नहीं नामुमकिन है
Old June 8th, 2015, 01:25 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsantabajuwala View Post
Score after 2 rounds..

Sinlessbhai mere 3
Jagmohan jee 9 + 5 bonus points for ( pramaanbhoot ekam )
Lol doc saar ! U are a very honest and a reliable no-bias referee, for all, for future fights and disagreements, no doubt ! I will hire and recommend you for sure !

You reminded me of my 11th grade physics classes' lessons.

Where, we were learning the definitions of 1 Kilogram and 1 Meter. ( Pramaanbhoot Ekams - where and how they came/derived from.. and preserved somehwere in 'Platinum' in some museums, precisely! )

Those are " pramaanbhoot ekams ' ( standard units ) , of weight and length ( and not just haphazardly spoke out random weight and length )
and have certain exact measurements in relation to some earth data / water's mass and volume, which I had never knew before.

One meter is that exact length, if the earth's circumference at the equator is measured and then,..if divided by 40 million. Right ?

Last edited by Jagmohan; June 8th, 2015 at 01:34 PM.
Old June 8th, 2015, 03:12 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post

Your problem is, you consider all of own n’ personal feelings a as a ( pramaanbhoot ekam ) standard one, but hello,…… it’s your O W N perception,.. may not necessarily it could be of all others, too ! So, keep it inside yr pocket, an do not try to make poor attempts of posing it as universal truth and unanimous opinion, and also quit a habit of firing a gun, putting on other’s shoulders ! What makes you to think that, swami and others are also and always of the your opinions-fee carrying ! One may,. One may perhaps not ! So, quit hiring other shoulders cowardly. Thx.
Others' shoulders others' shoulders All those others' shoulders are carrying you and shouting hip-hip-shooray. And you are saying I am shooting using others' shoulders

... but I am tired. Why 'cos I just read your post above and my eyes are popping out. Let me sleep tonight and I will post more tomorrow. And ignore Drsantabantadoctor pai... he is just a driver. His shoulders won't carry you fall... worrust case, he will drop you in the middle of the muddy pool.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old June 8th, 2015, 03:43 PM
Hasa Diga Eebowai

Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute

My dear Sri Jagat Mohan Ji

My sincere request to you since you have not considered adopting English as your primary language while living and earning in the USA: please write only hindi or gujrati, sir. If you do then, kam se kam hame aapki baat thodi to samajh mein aayegi. Please yaar, you have great experience of "20+ interesting and crowdy highly active and full-photos, greater band-widths, masaale-daars forums". Abhi tak to pata chal gaya hoga ki ye koi doosre forum ki tarah nahi hai?
Old June 9th, 2015, 12:34 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post

My sincere request to you since you have not considered adopting English as your primary language while living and earning in the USA: please write only hindi or gujrati, sir. If you do then, kam se kam hame aapki baat thodi to samajh mein aayegi. Please yaar, you have great experience of "20+ interesting and crowdy highly active and full-photos, greater band-widths, masaale-daars forums". Abhi tak to pata chal gaya hoga ki ye koi doosre forum ki tarah nahi hai?
Zorroji. With all due respect, I don't think this guy is a newcomer. I believe this guy is well versed with the tor tareeka and reeti riwaj of this forum. He has a lot of experience getting banned from multiple forums, including this one.

Old June 9th, 2015, 04:38 PM
dr.ibbler

drsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol doc saar ! U are a very honest and a reliable no-bias referee, for all, for future fights and disagreements, no doubt ! I will hire and recommend you for sure !

You reminded me of my 11th grade physics classes' lessons.

Where, we were learning the definitions of 1 Kilogram and 1 Meter. ( Pramaanbhoot Ekams - where and how they came/derived from.. and preserved somehwere in 'Platinum' in some museums, precisely! )

Those are " pramaanbhoot ekams ' ( standard units ) , of weight and length ( and not just haphazardly spoke out random weight and length )
and have certain exact measurements in relation to some earth data / water's mass and volume, which I had never knew before.

One meter is that exact length, if the earth's circumference at the equator is measured and then,..if divided by 40 million. Right ?

Camp de supporters de Sanless have complained about this post. It was turn of Saneless.. no? You should have waited for your turn. Kya soccha tha refree saab sabasi dega? Give me a couple of minutes.. let me consult Swamiji

You are lucky. Seth Swami is a kind man. He has decided. You won't be disqualified. But your bonus points are cancelled and a penalty of 10 pooints. That leaves you with -1 in red.

Score stands at
Sinnless 3
Jagmohanji -1 (after penalty and cancellation of bonus poin
ts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Others' shoulders others' shoulders All those others' shoulders are carrying you and shouting hip-hip-shooray. And you are saying I am shooting using others' shoulders

... but I am tired. Why 'cos I just read your post above and my eyes are popping out. Let me sleep tonight and I will post more tomorrow. And ignore Drsantabantadoctor pai... he is just a driver. His shoulders won't carry you fall... worrust case, he will drop you in the middle of the muddy pool.
Where did this come from? Sinlessbhai you are back in the game running.

*** Stars for this retort.
Sinless 6
Jagmoahnji -1 (in red due to Seth Swami's decision)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post

Direct no-holds barred attack as expected from once a pro.

***** stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Zorroji. With all due respect, I don't think this guy is a newcomer. I believe this guy is well versed with the tor tareeka and reeti riwaj of this forum. He has a lot of experience getting banned from multiple forums, including this one.
Too Gandhish. Too condescending.

* star for encouragement.

Final Score

Sinless 6
Zoro the pro 5
Kalidas the Gandhish 1
Jagmohanji -1

Jagmohanji your turn now.. you will be given scores on all 3 replies addressing Sinless, Zoro the pro, and Kalidas. How can you loose? Winvin.
Old June 11th, 2015, 04:12 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Guys... mods... even now... even now you don't dare to ban this guy This guy is openly poaching here... asking troubled echans to go elsewhere to get answers. Look right here is one such post,

Quote:
The place, where you are posting your message is a simply a waste,
as they all are mainly aam-time-pass aadamis and kiddo-kid / tapori forums, and they have no professional clue about it.

So, try rather asking that question here.

link

I have seen echans banned from echarcha for much less than this. Those were the days when mods were men. Whatever happened

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old June 11th, 2015, 04:22 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guys... mods... even now... even now you don't dare to ban this guy This guy is openly poaching here... asking troubled echans to go elsewhere to get answers. Look right here is one such post,

I have seen echans banned from echarcha for much less than this. Those were the days when mods were men. Whatever happened
Wass' wrong with you, and why it all-ways take long for to understand anything?

I have seen the guy having posted that very post, on many other vulgar forums where ppl are of low life and he can not get any professional help, for what he is looking for. I am suggesting him a right venue for his kind of Problems 's solution. Too bad, that you always and also this time also fail to see the difference between a sophisticated canvassing v/s helping out and directing the guys towards a right venue, and If you think I am wrong, then show me that,... here are so and so good level of real life professional docs, who can help him out for the answers and solution !

What is so wrong with you and always and all-ways ? I have heard the punjaabis remains deelavar, bade deel waale, dilojaan, and sporty, but here we have a cry baby whining on every small candies ! Sigh !
Old June 11th, 2015, 06:13 PM
dr.ibbler

Quote:

Sinlessbhai, rest and recreation did you lot of good. You have come back in heat, taking Jagmohanji's front and back. You have raised the pole involving Swami Jee. Will he bite or suck up to you? Interesting twist.

***** stars

Current score after 3 rounds
Sinless 11
Zoro the pro 5
Kalidas the Gandhish 1
Jagmohanji -1
Old June 11th, 2015, 06:21 PM
dr.ibbler

Quote:
Wass' wrong with you, and why it all-ways take long for to understand anything?

I have seen the guy having posted that very post, on many other vulgar forums where ppl are of low life and he can not get any professional help, for what he is looking for. I am suggesting him a right venue for his kind of Problems 's solution. Too bad, that you always and also this time also fail to see the difference between a sophisticated canvassing v/s helping out and directing the guys towards a right venue, and If you think I am wrong, then show me that,... here are so and so good level of real life professional docs, who can help him out for the answers and solution !

What is so wrong with you and always and all-ways ? I have heard the punjaabis remains deelavar, bade deel waale, dilojaan, and sporty, but here we have a cry baby whining on every small candies ! Sigh !
What happened? This is a fight, not a negotiating table of appeasements. As you have figured out yourself, Saneless is a hot blooded Punjaabi. I do like your approach. I will give you full score. I have a feeling you have a plan? Calm him down and strike hard and fast? Good strategy but not so much calm that he goes to sleep.

Current score after 3 rounds
Sinless the knite in shining 11

Jagmohanji the righteous 4+Bonus points 3 for the plan=7
Zoro the old pro 5
Kalidas the Gandhish 1

Old June 12th, 2015, 07:04 AM
Banned

^^

Doc saar,.. aap bhi naa !
aap kyun, aakhir bas yun hi, khaa-m-khaa hi, meri 'haddi-pasaliyaan' tudawaane pe aakhir tule huye ho ! !! Kya bigaada hai, maine aap ka ?

iis ( sane less ) ka toh yeh illaaka hai,... aur meri situation toh kambaqt, kuchh iis prakaar ki hai ki,
jaise ki ke Gawaaskar, Australian, Sidney ground-field pe batting kar raha hai,.. and Jeff Thomson 183 MPH ( punjaabi, gehun ki kheti jotne waala haath ) pe, apne hi home-ground pe, bowling kar raha hai,.. aur audience,. Chaaron aur se,.. bade jor-shor se,.. Thomo,. Thomo,. Just take him,.... Sunny ko outt karo,. Just get him, ! Thomo,.. Thomo,.... we know, U can do it ! just Get him !

Santa saar, hope,.. u got da point.

iis bull-fight mein, MOD saars, yadi kisi ko, jo pahele ban karegaa, naa , toh woh main hi hovungaa !!

Now look at these these martyr rides,..
rakesh15
pikesh15
kiranwadia
d_impy
Aneeta
Jagmohan !!

How many more Avatars you waana get 'shaheed' / sacrificed, for no fault, on an innocent ride, where the mischief factor was not even the criteria at all, in any rides?

I am still thinking,... !!

Why? Why ? Why ? - Safar ( Suffer ? ), toh maine kiyaa thaa !

Reminds me this poem -

Kya ek main hi akela thaa??,.... saare log bhi toh uus ke the !

Reminds me this poem, that I had posted !

Last edited by Jagmohan; June 12th, 2015 at 07:12 AM.
Old June 15th, 2015, 01:17 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Please never ever ever never ban Jaganchohan pai. Though I do not read all his posts, he suddenly has become very entertaining. I think I know now why he has so many echans click on "no". Kya kare... LLKC jo tehre But dher aaye dhurust aaye I am a total full-fledged fan.

Quote:
Pity !

Sorry, but can not admire such poor jokes. Pity n’ Plain pity !
I am watching you just hanging up on the language from the first day !
Don’t confuse, Just to letchya know, ......and to correct a little bit,
“ language is just a media of expression ( just one way to express the feelings out of world’s other 1000’s of languages,…. [ India alone has other own 786+ languages and Hindi is our Rastra-bhasa, not English ] and English is just one of them ) to present the thoughts and IT'S FREAKING NOT DAMN the knowledge !

It’s a tool not the knowledge ! tsk tsk,… Hello !

Who spoke or were speaking the English, even a 10 words or a sentence of 10 words so efficiently?

Hitler?
Saddam?
Putin?
Garbachove?
Atal bihari vajpeyi, there in UN?
Sardar Patel ?

I can go on and on,.. ! List goes endless,… and those who still ruled the world !!

A recent survey was held,.. on many webs,.. about who was the most influenced man of the entire past century and Hitler even threw Gandhi two steps back and behind as a Man of the Century,…
and to let you know, Hitler never knew even a single sentence of 5 English words !

So,.Don’t confuse with the tool that you are hanging up here, that I am watching from your first post in my new ID’s presence!

One more thing,..High tide of one bank always remains the low tide of the other bank,..
Perhaps you have grew up that way,… studying in English medium schools and colleges,.. My skills, expertise, excel, marvel , proficiency, efficiency and fluency may be in some other area-corner-direction, where you can not even touch or beat or compare or compete to even think about,..!

In Gujarati I handle, write, read explain, interpret and can explain and be explained 1000s of poems, articles, lekh, katha, varta, duha, chhapaa, chhund, ragda, raasda, chopahi, Bhajan, gadhya, and what not ! I run the threads and clubs and there hardly has came any poem where I cannot comment on it, about it should be whether or not this way or that way, its meaning and explanations !
*******************showthread.php?t=1316678&page=450&highlight=gujarati+loko [ e x b i i . c o m ]
Such 4 lakhs+ of viewing nos. threads run on my very major contributions at many places.

So, quit hanging on this poor tool,..( aka Language and Importance of English ) I simply have pity, for that very thought process ! Pretty poor ! Truly n' Sadly !

Old June 15th, 2015, 01:26 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

He is just like that bad movie that everyone will watch or that smelly food that everyonehates but still like to eat . now everyone start writing like him...... some more bhankas baji but not much gujrati,... same box store.......same movie ,,,to much
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old June 16th, 2015, 03:04 PM
dr.ibbler

Search deep inside.. the nooks and the crannies of insides of you.. there hiding in some deep corner, you will find bits of Jagmohanjee.

Jagmohanjee's bits inside you are hiding because of the fear, fear of ridicule, fear of being taken for a ride. Let it out. Flush it out. You will be relieved. You will be a better person. You will feel free. You will feel like a huge burden has been lifted off of your shoulders. You need no more be pretentious. You will become what you were meant to be. Humans are not so bad as we like to believe, not all. If Jagmohanjee can, so can you. Let Jagmohanjee out. Be Jagmohanjee. You will be glad. Too many crooks and scums in the world. Mother earth can need few more Jagmohanjees, simple, naive, innocent, free of malice.

Problem is.. in the waters crowded with hungry crocodiles, how long will you survive being Jagmohanjee? There is so much to learn from Jagmohanjee. For starters.. how have you been able it make it so far? You must be surrounded with good and caring people.

Jagmohanjee, how have you been able to manage?

Last edited by drsantabajuwala; June 16th, 2015 at 03:06 PM.
Old June 17th, 2015, 12:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsantabajuwala View Post
Be Jagmohanjee. You will be glad. Too many crooks and scums in the world. Mother earth can need few more Jagmohanjees, simple, naive, innocent, free of malice.
Jagmohanjee, how have you been able to manage?

Lol. Doc sar ji :

I think, you are over-estimating me and putting me too much close to - on a divine-saintly and godly level, which I am not.
I am just a common Insaan ( a saadharan Manusya )- Main koi avtar nahin hun !

In fact, my situation is,.... Main gin raha hun ( I am counting ! ), like I said in my recent long post,... and waqt aane par aur sau poore hone par,... Main "doka" bhi utaar le lunga ! and,... with no mercy.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

And Yess,... Like George Bush used to say after 9-11,..
" We will never fail "
- Guaranteed. With confidence.

Last edited by Jagmohan; June 17th, 2015 at 12:26 AM.