eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Friday Special

Notices

Friday Special Tickle your funny bone...

Old April 8th, 2005, 11:25 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute
Question Have you ever asked...

Have you ever asked somebody a real stupid question..either for fun or to piss him/her off or just naturally?

A person walked in asked me ...seriously..."I know its stupid to ask but do you know where is @#$%&*$ (my arch-rival, biggest competitor's) and their phone number?"

I was so furious but with a polite grin I told him NO, even though I knew.

But this took me back 20 years when I did someting like this for fun.

A friend off mine was going to England and us friends went to train station with him for the good bye. We were strolling on the platform and this one Engine driver was going back and forth with his engine for shunting. When he stopped by us waiting for signal, I asked him if he can let me try the engine. And you should see his face. He was like...WTF....so again I told him, C'mon, I will not go far, be back quick and He can also come....

He finally realized I was messing with him, Then laughed out.
Old April 8th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Have you ever asked...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal
A friend off mine was going to England and us friends went to train station

Bhaisaahab, yeh India to England train kab shuru hua ?

Quote:
We were strolling on the platform and this one Engine driver was going back and forth with his engine for shunting. When he stopped by us waiting for signal, I asked him if he can let me try the engine. And you should see his face. He was like...WTF....so again I told him, C'mon, I will not go far, be back quick and He can also come....
He finally realized I was messing with him, Then laughed out
Cool man. ha ha
Old April 8th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have you ever asked...

Are Yaar....Humaare gaanv se Mumbai tak jaane ke liye train leni padti hai...
Old April 8th, 2005, 12:01 PM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Have you ever asked...

Quote:
Are Yaar....Humaare gaanv se Mumbai tak jaane ke liye train leni padti hai...
Dil pe mat le yaar....lekin mera motive sirf itnaa hi thaaa
"Have you ever asked somebody a real stupid question..either for fun or to piss him/her off or just naturally?" ....i.e,....a real stupid question. pooch bhi liya aur jawaab bhi mil gayaa.
Old April 8th, 2005, 12:10 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminatorJR
pooch bhi liya aur jawaab bhi mil gayaa.

Ab 10 character bhi daalnaa padtaa hai...

Sirf smiley se reply nahi chalta...
Old April 9th, 2005, 05:52 AM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute

a year back...a young lady lecturer was giving some demo in labs....even she dint know what she was trying to explain ....after the demo when we were sitting idle...she came to me for some workk....at that time i actually asked her .." Have you done your engineering or a regular bachelor/masters degree course(MSc) in computers??....she was shocked and replied "ofcourse ENGINEERING!!" and i replied..."so u had al this stuff in your coursework"...after getting her reply i stopped there...she was already annoyed coz she got d msg but i wrapped the talk diplomatically saying "pretty techie stuff!! i dunno how u managed to learn all these gthings...come t'row and ask me about this thing and i will be completely blank!!"

for fun....again in our labs....my "data structures and files" lecturer used to annoy me a lot during my labs..."madam program is showing errors" and always the reply used to be .."DEBUG IT!!" .....so one day when she was showing us how to carry out stack operations using link list...while compliing she was getting some errors...lab time was over...at that time i took ashot at her "[b] madam itz 1:30pm....Do u have any idea where your stack pointer is"...she was busy correcting errors..she turned back and said puzzingly "no...just look and help me correct them"....i candidly said ..."DEBUG IT madam!! college is over for comp dept and we dont work outside our stipulated time!!" ..we all (inc her) laughed and wrapped everything up
Old April 9th, 2005, 05:53 AM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute

actually the above questions i asked were not stupid...but it really pissed them
Old April 11th, 2005, 01:20 PM
Senior eCharchan

chando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond repute

I was once asked a stupid question in US. We boys had gone on a vacation to one of the resorts in NY, there were a few old folks there sitting anf chating, they started to talk to us and asked us what we were doing in US. We told them that we work on computer and we have come to save US from Y2K problem, that if we dont fix it, they will not have power, they will not get clean water etc.

First stupid question they ask me was, Is India in Egypt. For that I answered, Egypt is in India, the next question was a bomber.

Do you have electricity? for this I simply told that we run our computers on candle and walked away.